A look into MSB's government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did you bother looking at what I posted

I know Isaaq well our ambassador was an cidagale during our posting to China. Dude Isaaq were fighting two wars. SNM war on siyad was the short war but their long war was against the 1960 union. Till today their fighting the 1960 union and systems. SSDF told SNM to jump onboard SSDF goal of restoring a civilian govt in the 1960 system and formula. The Isaaq responded our biggest enemy is 1960s iyo Wixi naga qaldamay. Since that day you made yourself a permanent enemy with PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did you bother looking at what I posted

Don't worry your just a burco boor Wayne kid, you don't know what was happening. If siyad barre was your only problem, when siyad left, your issue should've of been resolved but no it's not right? So who else your fighting? it's majerteen syl and 1960 system. @aarkamudug stop standing up for Isaaq your their biggest enemy.

Don't worry your just a burco boor Wayne kid, you don't know what was happening. If siyad barre was your only problem, when siyad left, your issue should've of been resolved but no it's not right? So who else your fighting? it's majerteen syl and 1960 system. @aarkamudug stop standing up for Isaaq your their biggest enemy.
Knock that chip off your shoulder bruv ain't no one fighting mj or syl. We know why we left and so does the south

I’m not standing up for isaaq lol afweyne did much worse to majeerteen than he did to isaaq

And yet MSB's Somalia was far richer and better developed than modern Somalia is. Even Somaliland still uses infastructure from the Kacaan era. Just goes to show how far the country has fallen and the horrible leaders we have been saddled with.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And yet MSB's Somalia was far richer and better developed than modern Somalia is. Even Somaliland still uses infastructure from the Kacaan era. Just goes to show how far the country has fallen and the horrible leaders we have been saddled with.

Their just Inan gumeed all rebel groups looking to vent as ppl laugh at their stupidity if siyad was so bad why are their leaders even worse doesn't cross their little jabhad minds. The real reason for their stupidity is they just don't want to admit their has been no leader who can even wipe the feet of siyad accomplishments. Dhegaha furo @aarkamudug

@Libaax-Joore I'm a proud horgal of the last functioning govt of Somalia, my family resume is clean. As far as Im concerned the garowe to bosaso road is Jaale Mohamed Siyad barre highway to me, same with the port, it's his dhaxal and I won't do petty bililiqo.

Last edited:
Their just Inan gumeed all rebel groups looking to vent as ppl laugh at their stupidity if siyad was so bad why are their leaders even worse doesn't cross their little jabhad minds. The real reason for their stupidity is they just don't want to admit their has been no leader who can even wipe the feet of siyad accomplishments. Dhegaha furo @aarkamudug

@Libaax-Joore I'm a proud horgal of the last functioning govt of Somalia, my family resume is clean. As far as Im concerned the garowe to bosaso road is Jaale Mohamed Siyad barre highway to me, same with the port, it's his dhaxal and I won't do petty bililiqo.
Afweyne ha noo xayasiinin horgal yahow
1A778768-5912-4129-A71E-958D0083863F.jpeg

It’s sad that Siyaad Barre is the best we have. The only reason why he is is because of the incompetence of those who overthrew him and put us into into this thirty year nightmare

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It’s sad that Siyaad Barre is the best we have. The only reason why he is is because of the incompetence of those who overthrew him and put us into into this thirty year nightmare

Exactly we are on the same wave length. If Siyad was bad according to @reer burco @aarkamudug and @Libaax-Joore then what does he call the rebel groups who handed us a 30 year nitemare? How do you sit there and preach siyad was bad when you yourself was far worse than anything siyad did.

Exactly we are on the same wave length. If Siyad was bad according to @reer burco @aarkamudug and @Libaax-Joore then what does he call the rebel groups who handed us a 30 year nitemare? How do you sit there and preach siyad was bad when you yourself was far worse than anything siyad did.
I can never fully support Siad Barre because of his views on the diin and how Somali civilians became collateral during his fight against rebel groups. Maybe if I was alive I would’ve supported rebel groups in overthrowing him. His removal should’ve been a new start for the country. Maybe it could’ve been if events had transpired differently but instead we had a bunch of heavily armed rebel leaders who only desired power for its own sake. 33 years of misery and some people seriously want us to believe that we’re better off now than had we left him in power. Siad Barre was not a good person but was a far better leader than any of the so-called jabhads who destroyed the country they claimed to love.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can never fully support Siad Barre because of his views on the diin and how Somali civilians became collateral during his fight against rebel groups. Maybe if I was alive I would’ve supported rebel groups in overthrowing him. His removal should’ve been a new start for the country. Maybe it could’ve been if events had transpired differently but instead we had a bunch of heavily armed rebel leaders who only desired power for its own sake. 33 years of misery and some people seriously want us to believe that we’re better off now than had we left him in power. Siad Barre was not a good person but was a far better leader than any of the so-called jabhads who destroyed the country they claimed to love.

Listen if siyad is bad then the warlords themselves were worse so siyad is a million times better. These rebel loving fools keep repeating the same line that siyad was bad, let's for argument sakes say he is bad, well the rebels fighting him were a million times worse so this vindicates all charges on siyad barre. As I said there is no leader who has come close to his govt since he left. I'm proud to be horgal of a true leader like him.

Listen if siyad is bad then the warlords themselves were worse so siyad is a million times better. These rebel loving fools keep repeating the same line that siyad was bad, let's for argument sakes say he is bad, well the rebels fighting him were a million times worse so this vindicates all charges on siyad barre. As I said there is no leader who has come close to his govt since he left. I'm proud to be horgal of a true leader like him.
We can agree that they were absolutely 1000x worse in terms of governance and we would be far better off if he stayed. I don’t believe being good in comparison to literal shit makes him good in absolute terms. I want someone 10000x better than Siad Barre for the Somali people. That being said, time vindicates him. It’s very sad that even with all of his flaws there’s no Somali leader anywhere close to him in the 30 years since. I can’t imagine any of them running his literacy campaign, let alone anything major such as the movement of people during Abaarti Dhabadheer

AUN. He raised many orphans and Somalia was genuinely better under him. It’s a shame the ego got his head at the end. So shitty in retrospect. But still better than any leader we’ve had since.

Trending