A look into absurdism and asceticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon lol: @ 'Think the same things'. You're not very good with words, are you? It's not exactly clear (next time perhaps try to find the words, and use a question mark), but it sounds like you're asking why all freethinkers seem to appeal to logic, reason, and empiricism, which is a tautology because that's exactly the definition of freethought! It's like asking why circles are round! Have you ever read a book in your entire life? :icon question:

With regards to your second paragraph, what exactly are you referring to? It sounds like you're talking about social sciences, which actually includes subjects like history! :icon lol: Again, this shows lack of basic knowledge. I'd love to see the evidence you have that actual scientific studies find different results depending on who's funding! But I'm not holding my breath. You guys are boring me now. You aren't smart, but at least try!
Why am I not surprised the pompous atheist is strung on word execution. Lol, you can be as verbose as you like buddy it doesn't make what youre saying any less bullshit

. I was going off what Inquisitive asked you earlier that you never answered why does every one have their own merry band of scientists who will tell them what they want to hear for a price

The question is, if large corps and industries ( pharm, agro) are funding studies in favor of their brand, why is it hard to believe Government and world leaders do the same?

Dont dance around the questions please answer straight. Im not interested in your degree in quantum mechanics

I'd love to see the evidence you have that actual scientific studies find different results depending on who's funding! But I'm not holding my breath. You guys are boring me now. You aren't smart, but at least try!

Like they would put it out there :ftw9nwa: just open your damn eyes whenever you see two conflicting studies and see who is behind them. A good one is the Food industry. Corn syrup is it bad for you or the same as sugar? For years We have been told its bad for you and the corn industry comes out with a study "proving" its no different to your body than regular sugar. Again, look at studies funded by the meat/dairy industries vs vegan propaganda and how they conflict.

Like they would put it out there :ftw9nwa: just open your damn eyes whenever you see two conflicting studies and see who is behind them. A good one is the Food industry. Corn syrup is it bad for you or the same as sugar? For years We have been told its bad for you and the corn industry comes out with a study "proving" its no different to your body than regular sugar. Again, look at studies funded by the meat/dairy industries vs vegan propaganda and how they conflict.

When they can't answer a simple question I just ignore them.

They want you to indulge in useless technical discussions or philosophical types of debates while ignoring the real crux of the matter which is that the people that created the scientific materialist worldview are all satanists at the very top and the church back in those days rightly murdered them for this, the evidence today is overwhelming and many people have come out exposing this including bankers, their satanic rituals is all over Wikileaks, YouTube

The quack scientists that propound the views of these satanist elites are just paid prostitutes that will do the bidding of their masters, if they don't, like the 50% that profess intelligence design or the large group of scientists that refuse to accept the bogus global warming political weapon, they are excommunicated entirely.

They receive no funding, no press and none of the general sheeple public that is addicted to the fake news media cartels will ever know about their existence, they even hide this in academia and universities, their dishonesty is limitless.

This buffoon doesn't even realise his stupidity, he follows a belief system introduced by Satan himself, while admiring the pathetic quack human's that spread this belief system to him in public but at the very top in private they carry out all types of worship sacrifice rituals for him.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the likes of him that he never existed, he was only able to do so because of the general lack of intelligence in the populace, the people in the past whenever they heard these kinds of discourses (ball earth, natural selection, atheism) would kill these people for being satanists and rightly so.

Why am I not surprised the pompous atheist is strung on word execution. Lol, you can be as verbose as you like buddy it doesn't make what youre saying any less bullshit

. I was going off what Inquisitive asked you earlier that you never answered why does every one have their own merry band of scientists who will tell them what they want to hear for a price

The question is, if large corps and industries ( pharm, agro) are funding studies in favor of their brand, why is it hard to believe Government and world leaders do the same?

Dont dance around the questions please answer straight. Im not interested in your degree in quantum mechanics

You've failed to show any evidence for your claim. I was right not to hold my breath, of course. Not only that, but you're still confused about social sciences - natural sciences distinction. You just repeated exactly what I asked you to clarify. Funny how, according to you, you can't show evidence because they wouldn't put it out there; yet I should open my eyes and see who's behind them. The most ridiculous and ignorant of your claims, though, is the fact that you think the food industry is an example of a scientific field!

:pachah1::heh: :russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead:

Last edited:
They want you to indulge in useless technical discussions or philosophical types of debates while ignoring the real crux of the matter which is that the people that created the scientific materialist worldview are all satanists at the very top and the church back in those days rightly murdered them for this, the evidence today is overwhelming and many people have come out exposing this including bankers, their satanic rituals is all over Wikileaks, YouTube
That's exactly the problem! I'm arguing with people whose source of information is fucking Youtube! :icon lol:

You've failed to show any evidence for your claim. I was right not to hold my breath, of course. Not only that, but you're still confused about social sciences - natural sciences distinction. You just repeated exactly what I asked you to clarify. Funny how, according to you, you can't show evidence because they wouldn't put it out there; yet I should open my eyes and see who's behind them. The most ridiculous and ignorant of your claims, though, is the fact that you think the food industry is an example of a scientific field!

:pachah1::heh: :russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead:
I now realize what kind of person I am dealing with :gucciwhat:

How is the science of health/food/agriculture social science?

Who do you think is researching the effects of ___ on the human body a history professor :chrisfreshhah:or maybe the farmers themselves. Use your brain xoolo yahow. This dumbass probably took a crash course in quantum physics and thinks thats the only form of science :drakelaugh:

When they can't answer a simple question I just ignore them.

The quack scientists that propound the views of these satanist elites are just paid prostitutes that will do the bidding of their masters, if they don't, like the 50% that profess intelligence design or the large group of scientists that refuse to accept the bogus global warming political weapon, they are excommunicated entirely.

They receive no funding, no press and none of the general sheeple public that is addicted to the fake news media cartels will ever know about their existence, they even hide this in academia and universities, their dishonesty is limitless.

This buffoon doesn't even realise his stupidity, he follows a belief system introduced by Satan himself, while admiring the pathetic quack human's that spread this belief system to him in public but at the very top in private they carry out all types of worship sacrifice rituals for him.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the likes of him that he never existed, he was only able to do so because of the general lack of intelligence in the populace, the people in the past whenever they heard these kinds of discourses (ball earth, natural selection, atheism) would kill these people for being satanists and rightly so.

They want to waste your time with stupid questions like he did above. Kulaha food is a social science. I gave him some examples he can look into if he wants but he'd rather play stupid

They want to waste your time with stupid questions like he did above. Kulaha food is a social science. I gave him some examples he can look into if he wants but he'd rather play stupid

Watch at 6:00 what happens to scientists the moment intelligent design comes out of their mind, the whole documentary gives a great insight about these mafia cartels.

btw that dude is the most clueless out of the satanist bunch, don't dignify him further with responses.

I now realize what kind of person I am dealing with :gucciwhat:

How is the science of health/food/agriculture social science?

Who do you think is researching the effects of ___ on the human body a history professor :chrisfreshhah:or maybe the farmers themselves. Use your brain xoolo yahow. This dumbass probably took a crash course in quantum physics and thinks thats the only form of science :drakelaugh:
Your frustration is showing now because you know you can't give an example of your absurd claim that scientific results depend on who's funding the research. I asked you to show me the evidence you have that actual scientific studies find different results depending on who's funding, and you said:

"Like they would put it out there"

So if it isn't out there, then it doesn't exist? You're a moron! You're basically contradicting yourself. If it's published, then it's out there, so show me. And yes, you said the food industry and pharma. Food industry ≠ scientific field. You're a moron if you think Walmart is some sort of a research facility; and the vast majority of research for pharmaceutical companies is done by social scientists!

I'll reiterate: show me the evidence that scientific studies tend to find the results sought after by the funding body. There are about 50,000 scientific papers published every week, so if what you say is true then there should be a lot of them, so why are you failing and using excuses such as "like they would put it out there"?

By the effect of X on the human body would be researched by a biologist, for your information. Of course include any journals biology in the evidence for your claim. But again I'm not holding my breath, as you will probably end up posting the labels from Walmart tuna cans or something!

1126.gif

Last edited:
Watch at 6:00 what happens to scientists the moment intelligent design comes out of their mind, the whole documentary gives a great insight about these mafia cartels.

btw that dude is the most clueless out of the satanist bunch, don't dignify him further with responses.
Exactly what I said earlier. All your information comes from Youtube videos and conspiracy blog posts written by high school dropouts!

By the way, you used to claim on this forum that you have read the works of various science experts. You've stopped doing that now. Do you remember why you stopped doing that?

Do you want to me to jog your memory?

tenor.gif

It comes as no surprise tbh

Youre right he doesnt deserve any responses and is clearly trolling at this point (a popular method i notice they use when they have nothing of value to add) ppl like him are blind as it is, but its important we put the info out there for the readers/lurkers especially younger kids who might be fooled by the pseudo intelligence

Your frustration is showing now because you know you can't give an example of your absurd claim that scientific results depend on who's funding the research. I asked you to show me the evidence you have that actual scientific studies find different results depending on who's funding, and you said:

"Like they would put it out there"

So if it isn't out there, then it doesn't exist? You're a moron! You're basically contradicting yourself. If it's published, then it's out there, so show me. And yes, you said the food industry and pharma. Food industry ≠ scientific field. You're a moron if you think Walmart is some sort of a research facility; and the vast majority of research for pharmaceutical companies is done by social scientists!

I'll reiterate: show me the evidence that scientific studies tend to find the results sought after by the funding body. There are about 50,000 scientific papers published every week, so if what you say is true then there should be a lot of them, so why are you failing and using excuses such as "like they would put it out there"?

By the effect of X on the human body would be researched by a biologist, for your information. Of course include any journals biology in the evidence for your claim. But again I'm not holding my breath, as you will probably end up posting the labels from Walmart tuna cans or something!

1126.gif

Its pretty telling that you have to resort to lies and put your own mistake in my mouth

But heres that research a simple google search could have got you: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679479/

Lack of evidence for high fructose corn syrup as the cause of the obesity epidemic

End note:Dr Rippe and Rippe Lifestyle Institue received research grants and consulting fees from a variety of companies and organizations. Including ConAgra, Kraft Foods, PepsiCo, Weight Watchers and the Corn Refiners Association. Dr Foreyt is a member of the scientific advisory panel of the corn refiners association.

Its pretty telling that you have to resort to lies and put your own mistake in my mouth

But heres that research a simple google search could have got you: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679479/

Lack of evidence for high fructose corn syrup as the cause of the obesity epidemic

End note:Dr Rippe and Rippe Lifestyle Institue received research grants and consulting fees from a variety of companies and organizations. Including ConAgra, Kraft Foods, PepsiCo, Weight Watchers and the Corn Refiners Association. Dr Foreyt is a member of the scientific advisory panel of the corn refiners association.

A: Scientific results find different results depending on who's funding.

B: This study was funded by various companies and organisations...

A is your original claim, B is what you posted now as support. I don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse, but B in no shape or form supports your claim in A. This is how I know I'm having a discussion with someone who has never attended any science class whatsoever. I'm assuming you're thinking oh, these companies probably have vested interest in the result being in the negative, so the result must have been tweaked to please them. But scientists have been coming to the same conclusions for years before this study was published, and you can't make those assumptions anyway. But as you're admitting you simply typed it into Google, so it's not like a lot of thought (if any) went into it.

You require a lot of handholding in these discussions. When you're making a claim or asking a question, make sure that you actually end up doing it. For example, you can't just post a study that was funded by some companies as evidence that scientific results are dependent on who's funding and just end up posting a study that was funded by some companies as evidence! Logic doesn't work like that, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
It comes as no surprise tbh

Youre right he doesnt deserve any responses and is clearly trolling at this point (a popular method i notice they use when they have nothing of value to add) ppl like him are blind as it is, but its important we put the info out there for the readers/lurkers especially younger kids who might be fooled by the pseudo intelligence
Yes, because kids wouldn't see through someone who thinks the earth flat! His source of knowledge is Youtube and you had to admittedly Google support for something you believed and claimed, and still ended up posting something that doesn't support your case because you didn't know what you were doing. Any young person would obviously see through such hopelessness and completely lack of basic knowledge!

But scientists have been coming to the same conclusions for years before this study was published,
Which conclusion, the one I posted above :cosbyhmm:

And do you have evidence to back that claim? I hope you are not saying other studies on HFCS bear the same results.

Which conclusion, the one I posted above :cosbyhmm:

And do you have evidence to back that claim? I hope you are not saying other studies on HFCS bear the same results.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying:

A critical examination of the evidence relating high fructose corn syrup and weight gain - Forshee RA, Storey ML, Allison DB, Glinsmann WH, Hein GL, Lineback DR, Miller SA, Nicklas TA, Weaver GA, White JS.

The effects of high fructose syrup - Moeller SM, Fryhofer SA, Osbahr AJ 3rd, Robinowitz CB; Council on Science and Public Health, American Medical Association.

Fructose, high-fructose corn syrup, sucrose, and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease or indexes of liver health: a systematic review and meta-analysis - Mei Chung, Jiantao Ma, Kamal Patel, Samantha Berger, Joseph Lau, and Alice H Lichtenstein.

The first two research papers predate the article you posted by five and seven years, respectively, and come to the same conclusion. The last one is a meta analysis of the research that was done on this topic prior to 2014 and comes to the same conclusion. I could have posted more!

Last edited:
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying:

A critical examination of the evidence relating high fructose corn syrup and weight gain - Forshee RA, Storey ML, Allison DB, Glinsmann WH, Hein GL, Lineback DR, Miller SA, Nicklas TA, Weaver GA, White JS.

The effects of high fructose syrup - Moeller SM, Fryhofer SA, Osbahr AJ 3rd, Robinowitz CB; Council on Science and Public Health, American Medical Association.

Fructose, high-fructose corn syrup, sucrose, and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease or indexes of liver health: a systematic review and meta-analysis - Mei Chung, Jiantao Ma, Kamal Patel, Samantha Berger, Joseph Lau, and Alice H Lichtenstein.

The first two research papers predate the article you posted by five and seven years, respectively, and come to the same conclusion. The last one is a meta analysis of the research that was done on this topic prior to 2014 and comes to the same conclusion. I could have posted more!

the vast majority of studies agree that there is a correlation so if you werent digging to play devil's advocate you would see those in plain sight

Im sure even your arent stupid enough to believe Kraft, ConAgra, PePsiCo and the others (all products high in Corn syrup) didnt know what they were doing to fund a study that just happened to work in their favor :ohno:

the vast majority of studies agree that there is a correlation so if you werent digging to play devil's advocate you would see those in plain sight

Im sure even your arent stupid enough to believe Kraft, ConAgra, PePsiCo and the others (all products high in Corn syrup) didnt know what they were doing to fund a study that just happened to work in their favor :ohno:
It didn't just happen to work in their favour. I think you're being deliberately obtuse, again! They knew exactly what they were doing because for years studies have been coming to the same conclusion that this study came to. And no, what you're saying is incorrect. In fact, I posted a meta analysis of the research done on this topic (third study in the post you quoted), which surveyed all the studies done on this topic upto 2014, and came to the same lack of evidence conclusion. It doesn't sound you even opened them! What don't you post the ones you speak of?

P. S. I like how your attitude has now shifted to that it's just suspicious they would fund such a study. :icon lol:

It didn't just happen to work in their favour. I think you're being deliberately obtuse, again! They knew exactly what they were doing because for years studies have been coming to the same conclusion that this study came to. And no, what you're saying is incorrect. In fact, I posted a meta analysis of the research done on this topic (third study in the post you quoted), which surveyed all the studies done on this topic upto 2014, and came to the same lack of evidence conclusion. It doesn't sound you even opened them! What don't you post the ones you speak of?

P. S. I like how your attitude has now shifted to that it's just suspicious they would fund such a study. :icon lol:

First of all, the top two you copied and pasted were just stating the same thing, there was no comprehensive research, no data its clear you just ran with what you could because there is less evidence to back that point

Im not going to argue with you any further but you've now convinced me a lot of somali atheists are somewhere on the spectrum just because a lot of you seem to lack the ability others have of reading between the line or connecting point A and B. There are several more studies that prove the opposite and Im not going to engage you in the tedious task of copying and pasting when you have google scholar.

and don't quote me any further moron :childplease:

I never in my life seen arrogance and stupidity in one person so much :chrisfreshhah:this dumbass is trying to argue most scientists agree corn syrup is good for you because of a few studies pushed by corn industry that hed ignore the overwhelming evidence against it to try and save face. Its too late O son of iblis everyone has already seen what kind of idiot you were when you called this a "social science":duck:

no wonder these godless heathen are so easy to fool when they have these people among them :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending