A lesson in why Twitter users are idiots

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
It’s not a Somali-exclusive thing.

This Black non-Muslim tried to instigate beef with Muslim Twitter community with the tweet below.

The replies and QTs are filled with Muslims (not only Somalis) racially abusing him and talking about slavery.

The kicker: He wrote that Tweet deliberately to pit make a point to Madoow Muslims that their brothers in Islam hate their skin.

Original Tweet:

Example of Response:

People with brain cells who didn’t take the bait:

Don't understand why they always attack their slave ancestors. Their ancestors were more likely than not Muslims. They had their religion and freedom stripped away from them. If it can happen to them; what makes them think they're safe.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Don't understand why they always attack their slave ancestors. Their ancestors were more likely than not Muslims. They had their religion and freedom stripped away from them. If it can happen to them; what makes them think they're safe.

100% a significant proportion of AAs were actually Muslim. There are stories of Imams and scholars that went sent to America as slaves.

Somalis are actually so embarrassing acting like they're better than African-Americans while dick sucking their Arab masters. At least African-Americans were slaves, while yall are still mentally enslaved. Nacasnimo behaviour our country is a literal shit-hole, either stfu or fix that place before you talk about others.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Most of these Somali Twitter idiots follow a self-made ideology called “troll” which is basically Somali fascism.

Search #troll on Twitter and you’ll see these idiots…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Most of these Somali Twitter idiots follow a self-made ideology called “troll” which is basically Somali fascism.

Search #troll on Twitter and you’ll see these idiots…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are in the dark ages of somalis, wey noo damaatey. This behaviour we see has no basis in reality, it doesn’t follow any logic.

Best is to report this account and the same ones, I managed to extinguish one prominent account.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This Black non-Muslim tried to instigate beef with Muslim Twitter community with the tweet below.

The replies and QTs are filled with Muslims (not only Somalis) racially abusing him and talking about slavery.

The kicker: He wrote that Tweet deliberately to pit make a point to Madoow Muslims that their brothers in Islam hate their skin.

Original Tweet:

Example of Response:

When i saw his photo, his word mean nothing to me

1665491810603.png

Original Tweet:

Example of Response:

They fall for the bait so easy I think Somalis are the most reactionary people on the internet 😂😂😂

We always go into self-defence mode, if we started taking the moral high ground more and stopped resorting to racism, we wouldn’t be taking these Ls.
We weren’t always like this I was on Twitter from 2012-2017 and nothing like this was happening it’s the new generation that’s extra sensitive they even go as far as pretending to be other communities when they have Twitter beef saqajans waaye 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Trending