A large part of the people killed in Awaday, Oromia were Somaliland khat traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it ironic and funny when that crazy canuck use to about oromos the fuckers
Who use to say why do you care we want them are the ones who got decapitated you can't make better irony:mjhaps:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Oromos can't be allowed in somali weyn. They will out number us
Rather have oromos than half bantu looking somalis shouting somaliweyne from the rooftops. At least oromos are cushitic

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How about No Oromos and No Bantus.

Somali only. Keep it clean.
Oromo are our Muslim brothers and sisters more like no somalilanders but our Oromo brothers and sisters are welcomed in jigjiga garowe gariisa and kismayo may Allah bless oromia

Rather have oromos than half bantu looking somalis shouting somaliweyne from the rooftops. At least oromos are cushitic
Idc about Cushitic , I am sick of Oromos. If they want a free country fight for it in Ethiopia , no need for free loaders.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What does that have to do with anything? Alshabab is owned by outsiders btw.
Al shabaab can be owned by lizards but that still doesn't change the fact that Somalia greatest enemy is al shabaab who are predominantly Somali boowe

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Al shabaab are 99% Somali all the leaders of al shabaab are Somali it's a Somali terrorist organisation
There's different AS branches. It's a known fact that there are bantus and Oromos in AS. You are behind the news. There's even propaganda videos of bantus marching in Swahili

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
There's different AS branches. It's a known fact that there are bantus and Oromos in AS. You are behind the news. There's even propaganda videos of bantus marching in Swahili
weren`t the guys who carried out the westgate mall attack in nairobi bantu but somalis in eastleigh faced a lot of backlash

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I find it ironic and funny when that crazy canuck use to about oromos the fuckers
Who use to say why do you care we want them are the ones who got decapitated you can't make better irony:mjhaps:

Could you not call her a "crazy ", you beggar c*nt naccas.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Oromo are our Muslim brothers and sisters more like no somalilanders but our Oromo brothers and sisters are welcomed in jigjiga garowe gariisa and kismayo may Allah bless oromia

Come off it man
What does that have to do with anything? Alshabab is owned by outsiders btw.
bruh this cognitive kid completely lost his marbles. He is either trolling, gone nuts,or his account is hacked.

Wouldn't waste my breath on him

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
name me one al shabaab leader who's not Somali? You're dhulbhante what do you know it's not like There's al shabaab in las canood

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Come off it man

bruh this cognitive kid completely lost his marbles. He is either trolling, gone nuts,or his account is hacked.

Wouldn't waste my breath on him
You're an Isaac you're my enemy not my Oromo brothers and sisters as a Puntlander I wholeheartedly support oromia against somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.