A large part of the people killed in Awaday, Oromia were Somaliland khat traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless Ethiopia and liyu police and mudane madaxweyne abdi ileys the president of Ethiopia Somali region The Ogaden amiin yaa rabb may they continue to prosper and may peace prevail in the blessed land of Ethiopia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They simply don't matter. Isaaq, Gadabursi, Cisse etc... stopped mattering in DDSI when most OG decided to participate in the government. Ina Iley will last for as long as he maintains majority support among OG, even other Darods don't matter.
I agree even if all Somalis in Ethiopia Somali region even other daroods go against mudane abdi iley may Allah be pleased with him it would be to no avail cause the overwhelming majority are Ogaden hence ogadenia

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I doubt the Somali region itself would have mattered if it wasnt for these clans you mentioned.

OGs by the way, only started to matter after fully embracing their TPLF over lords. Fast swathes of Kiĺlilka Shanaad would have been part of Oromia, including OG and Other Darod deegaans if it wasn't for Cisse, Gadabursi and Isaaq who have been guarding it for centuries!

Your FKD is still as one dimensional as your somnet days. Do better mate, have some decency and don't be stingy with the Tacsi!

AUN to all of those people, it is very sad news.

I don't think you understand what I am saying though. The Ogaden, as a tribe, is larger than all the other tribes in DDSI combined. If a majority of them agree to peace with the Xabash, the other clans will have no say whatsoever. This is is exactly why you will never see another Abdimajid etc. I am stating political facts. Those clans I mentioned mattered only as placeholders for as long as the ONLF had broad support among the Ogaden.

Btw, neither Gadabursi nor Isaaq border the Oromo, they have never fought the Oromo, that is total bunk. The people who have fought the Afraan Qallo are the Geri and Malinguur. The people who fought the Arsi are the Reer Amadin. Same for all of southern DDSI, Jubaland and NFD which used to be Boran, Wardei and Orma territory.

AUN.
Speaking to VOA Somali Service, Boqor Ali Omar Allale said at least 32 ethnic Somalis, including his younger brother, were killed on Monday night in Awaday, a small town between Ethiopia's most holy Muslim town of Harar and its big eastern city of Dire Dawa.

"They were innocent business people sleeping with their children and spouses. They were attacked in their homes and most of them beheaded. Based on the number of burial spaces arranged, we have at least 32 deaths, including my younger" brother, Allale told VOA Somali from Jigjiga, the capital city of the Somali region of Ethiopia.

https://www.voanews.com/a/at-least-32-killed-in-ethiopia-oromia-somali-regions/4028238.html

As much as I want an eye for an eye situation, it would be better if the spineless incumbent SL govt starts deporting these gaajo Oromos in significant numbers as they did several years ago.

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
AUN to those died :nvjpqts:

I doubt the Somali region itself would have mattered if it wasnt for these clans you mentioned.

OGs by the way, only started to matter after fully embracing their TPLF over lords. Fast swathes of Kiĺlilka Shanaad would have been part of Oromia, including OG and Other Darod deegaans if it wasn't for Cisse, Gadabursi and Isaaq who have been guarding it for centuries!

Your FKD is still as one dimensional as your somnet days. Do better mate, have some decency and don't be stingy with the Tacsi!

This so called shepherd is an hardcore daroodist, he's rants are all biased thus we should take it with a pinch of salt whatever lie he spews in favour of his daroods.

Daroods are nothing in Kilinka Shanaad just like they are nothing in Somalia, the only reason ina iley matter is because of his dhabadalifnimo/stoogeness toward its Tigraya masters just like his cousin Madobe is surviving in Kismayo with its master kenya's support, some clan within Somalis thrive under dhabadalifnimo and stooging for foreign arms.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Take that talk to Ethiopia Somali region I hope they arrest you cause you're clearly a terrorist sympathiser and no your qabil isn't the majority in DDSI every Somali and the international community knows Ogaden are the majority hence why that region is referred to as the ogaden.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

This so called shepherd is an hardcore daroodist, he's rants are all biased thus we should take it with a pinch of salt whatever lie he spews in favour of his daroods.

Daroods are nothing in Kilinka Shanaad just like they are nothing in Somalia, the only reason ina iley matter is because of his dhabadalifnimo/stoogeness toward its Tigraya masters just like his cousin Madobe is surviving in Kismayo with its master kenya's support, some clan within Somalis thrive under dhabadalifnimo and stooging for foreign arms.
Insha Allah Puntland will join Ethiopia and jubaland will join Kenya my enemies are Isaac and hawiye Ethiopia and Kenya are my allies.

Walahi u ain't lying, his hardcore Daroodism has turned him into a retarded comedian, he's hilarious, he really believes that Ethiopia has his best interest at heart :icon lol:

Little does he know that his boy Iley instigating all this beef against the oromos is a tactic by the TPLF to get pressure of them at the expense of Somali lives, when the TPLF government collapses and break of their region, the oromos and amhaaras will turn on all Somalis (Ogadens being the most to suffer since they make up the bulk of Somalis in K5) "muh daroodism" won't be able to do shit then.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walahi u ain't lying, his hardcore Daroodism has turned him into a retarded comedian, he's hilarious, he really believes that Ethiopia has his best interest at heart :icon lol:

Little does he know that his boy Iley instigating all this beef against the oromos is a tactic by the TPLF to get pressure of them at the expense of Somali lives, when the TPLF government collapses and break of their region, the oromos and amhaaras will turn on all Somalis (Ogadens being the most to suffer since they make up the bulk of Somalis in K5) "muh daroodism" won't be able to do shit then.
If it weren't for Ethiopia where would hawiye be today? Don't bite the hand that feeds you moryaan waxiid from cadaado to shabellada dhexe all hawiye territories are protected and guarded by Ethiopians fighting moryaan al shabaab.

Truth be told Kenya and Ethiopia have done so much to help Somalis the terrorists is galgala are not Ethiopian or Kenyan they're mainly Isaac and hawiye terrorists most Puntlanders and jubalanders, ogadenia NFD know their enemies.

Jigjiga today is more prosperous and developed than hargaisa and Mogadishu combined masha Allah may the people of Ethiopia and Kenya continue to prosper amiin

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

And the funny thing is other Somalis will hunt those Ogadens too for the many wrong doings they have done unto them, walahi the beauty of Somali Culture is that they have Aano a tradition of never forgetting those who killed you or your clan member until payback has been done back X10 worse.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Gbyallmeans if you are opposed to Ethiopia, go and fight them in Adado, Dhusamareeb, Guriceel, Matabaan, Beledweyne, Bulo Barde etc.... But you won't because you know that they are the same people keeping those towns free of Alshabab. I am not the one who needs Ethiopia, you do. Your people have failed to create any political system, so you elected a Darood man to show you how!

:drakelaugh:

Hawiye political failure has resulted in the three main Darood clans having three men in Garowe, Mogadishu and Kismayo. My clan is consolidating politically within Somalia and in Ethiopia and Kenya, while yours divides itself into three unworkable federal states. Even those federal states are divided and already falling apart, Dhusomareeb v Adado, Beledweyne v Jowhar, keep up the good work.

:salute:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
@Gbyallmeans if you are opposed to Ethiopia, go and fight them in Adado, Dhusamareeb, Guriceel, Matabaan, Beledweyne, Bulo Barde etc.... But you won't because you know that they are the same people keeping those towns free of Alshabab. I am not the one who needs Ethiopia, you do. Your people have failed to create any political system, so you elected a Darood man to show you how!

:drakelaugh:

Hawiye political failure has resulted in the three main Darood clans having three men in Garowe, Mogadishu and Kismayo. My clan is consolidating politically within Somalia and in Ethiopia and Kenya, while yours divides itself into three unworkable federal states. Even those federal states are divided and already falling apart, Dhusomareeb v Adado, Beledweyne v Jowhar, keep up the good work.

:salute:

Darood are politically ahead of Hawiye in Kenya, Ethiopia & Somalia because of one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lmao @ qabilists desperately using Farmaajo as a talking point. He would want nothing to do with lowlives such as yourselves. Maybe do something to help the country and one day you'll be able to talk about real achievements, as in things you yourself have done, like real men. Or keep crying online and plastering your inferiority complex all over the internet. Your choice.

:tacky:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
lmao @ qabilists desperately using Farmaajo as a talking point. He would want nothing to do with lowlives such as yourselves. Maybe do something to help the country and one day you'll be able to talk about real achievements, as in things you yourself have done, like real men. Or keep crying online and plastering your inferiority complex all over the internet. Your choice.

:tacky:
Lmao @ qabiilists desperately defending Aabo:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending