A large part of the people killed in Awaday, Oromia were Somaliland khat traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That makes sense since Sacad Muuse are heavily involved in the khat trade. There were also Samaroon and Cidagale traders who died as well.

AUN to them all

I remember Khalid Ali boasting about having relatives in this place called Awaday and taunting the local Oromos in Somnet Lol few years ago.

World

VIP
Seems like Iley is alienating all non daroods in DDSI. He's not gonna last long in power
The TPLF regime is the one who gave him authorisation to do as he wants. He's gonna last as long as they want. And he kills more people who are Ogaden than all other clans combined.

waraabe

Your superior
Pretty messed up in dutch ovening a person or sending inappropriate pics to someone at work (LISA, you cheating ).

No, this is treason on a magnitude deserving of death. Deny or embrace it but Reer ictiraaf are Somalis in need of protections.

The people who get abused the most are your people let's be honest, also the folk handing you over are your darod brothers, I don't get your unhealthy cuqdad

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The TPLF regime is the one who gave him authorisation to do as he wants. He's gonna last as long as they want. And he kills more people who are Ogaden than all other clans combined.

It's like people are afraid of addressing this simple truth.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Many killed were Samaroon. They are indiscriminately targeting Somalis. Methinks the Ethiopian establisment are using the Oromos as deadly packmules. :hillarybiz:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The great Republic of SL should retaliate by going on a
oromo killing spree

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Seems like Iley is alienating all non daroods in DDSI. He's not gonna last long in power

They simply don't matter. Isaaq, Gadabursi, Cisse etc... stopped mattering in DDSI when most OG decided to participate in the government. Ina Iley will last for as long as he maintains majority support among OG, even other Darods don't matter.

I am very shocked. That khat town is right next to Harar and I passed through there many times when traveling to Harar. I was there only a few days ago.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
They simply don't matter. Isaaq, Gadabursi, Cisse etc... stopped mattering in DDSI when most OG decided to participate in the government. Ina Iley will last for as long as he maintains majority support among OG, even other Darods don't matter.
I doubt the Somali region itself would have mattered if it wasnt for these clans you mentioned.

OGs by the way, only started to matter after fully embracing their TPLF over lords. Fast swathes of Kiĺlilka Shanaad would have been part of Oromia, including OG and Other Darod deegaans if it wasn't for Cisse, Gadabursi and Isaaq who have been guarding it for centuries!

Your FKD is still as one dimensional as your somnet days. Do better mate, have some decency and don't be stingy with the Tacsi!

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I doubt the Somali region itself would have mattered if it wasnt for these clans you mentioned.

OGs by the way, only started to matter after fully embracing their TPLF over lords. Fast swathes of Kiĺlilka Shanaad would have been part of Oromia, including OG and Other Darod deegaans if it wasn't for Cisse, Gadabursi and Isaaq who have been guarding it for centuries!

Your FKD is still as one dimensional as your somnet days. Do better mate, have some decency and don't be stingy with the Tacsi!

In reality what happened in hawaaday was a causation of Ina Iley brutality towards the oromo:kanyeshrug:. He's been abusing them for awhile now and somalis that border them are facing the backlash:ohlord:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
In reality what happened in hawaaday was a causation of Ina Iley brutality towards the oromo:kanyeshrug:. He's been abusing them for awhile now and somalis that border them are facing the backlash:ohlord:

Cabdi Buur couldn't abuse a goat if his life depended on it. Every move he makes against Oromos comes directly from the top echelons of Tigranya. This is proxy war. The Tigray would love nothing more than to see the Oromos take their anger out on Somalis. Ciil bay ku dilleen nimanka walaahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending