A lady in the US sent off her DNA to a genealogy company, cops got a break on a 30 year-old cold case b/c her relative was a killer

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How many of you sent your DNA to 23&& Me when they were doing it for free for East Africans so they can collect it for their DNA bank?

Don’t be surprised if you get a knock on the door soon for a crime your cousin, adeer, Abti, awoowe, brother or ayeeyo did from 10 years ago.

@AbdiGaalDoon took this DNA thing for 23&Me a little while ago when he discovered that he was half ashkeni Jew.
I am convinced his brother or uncle must have done some dreadful unsolved crime in Canada.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

How many of you sent your DNA to 23&& Me when they were doing it for free for East Africans so they can collect it for their DNA bank?

Don’t be surprised if you get a knock on the door soon for a crime your cousin, adeer, Abti, awoowe, brother or ayeeyo did from 10 years ago.

@AbdiGaalDoon took this DNA thing for 23&Me a little while ago when he discovered that he was half ashkeni Jew.
I am convinced his brother or uncle must have done some dreadful unsolved crime in Canada.
That moiryan looks like a typical adheer, he’s no jew

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Isn't it hilarious that I have Ashkenazi DNA + maternal haplogroup (hoyoo side makes you a Jew) which I never in a million years thought I did but the millions of Somalis who have begged for Ayrab ancestry have absolutely zero, not even one of their haplogroup? I waged a campaign for years speaking loudly that you have nothing to do with them and to be proud of your African roots.

Poetic justice. I honestly to this day believe God has rewarded me while punishing Somalis who bootyclap by giving many of them 1-5% Congolese or Nigerian (I would be very proud to have that DNA but in the sick mind of many, they regard it as a big calamity and heart attack inducing).

It's beyond ironic isn't it? Hehe. These people are truly sick.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oooops
1637386773024.png

Trending