A kid Smacks his mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i blame the liberals for creating these types of bastards that encourages them to run amuck in society without any repercussions. Liberal's have passed down laws that basically makes the child equal to their parents in terms of who controls and runs the house

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i seen that video many times, still surprises me no matter how much i watch it :wow1: her being beesha becky she probably said to herself "i better not give him a timeout on television that'll get me in huge trouble" after that slap:wow:

i seen that video many times, still surprises me no matter how much i watch it :wow1: her being beesha becky she probably said to herself "i better not give him a timeout on television that'll get me in huge trouble" after that slap:wow:
If she even dared to lift her hands at him, she would've been tackled and dragged to jail:francis:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
If she even dared to lift her hands at him, she would've been tackled and dragged to jail:francis:
she got quite loud at 6:57 i was expecting a SWAT officer to jump in from the window
img_3304-png.27789

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts