A huge Orthodox/Amxaaro festival march in Jigjiga

You are a liar definatly and a racist if you hate on your evil agame cousin Indont expect mercy from you.

Secondly the census are all fixed and biased its the same census that claimmed Tigrayans are more than somalis.Secondly the muslim population in Ethiopia is always put on low figures.

Muslims in Addis ababa are way more than 30%.
It wasnt the derg that made Religons equal but the TPLF.The derg was predominantly towhedo orthodox christians dominated.

The only reason muslims are even getting a breathing space under Abye is because he is Pente and They are the most hated sect by the orthodox.

OK, I thought you are a sane person interested in facts but what I see is a TPLF servant who is not over mourning about the death of its slave master TPLF. I'm not interested in engaging with people who are allergic to facts. Bye and nice mourning :ftw9nwa:!
SVAAq.gif

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
OK, I thought you are a sane person interested in facts but what I see is a TPLF servant who is not over mourning about the death of its slave master TPLF. I'm not interested in engaging with people who are allergic to facts. Bye and nice mourning :ftw9nwa:!
SVAAq.gif
So not trusting statsitic created during the TPLF era makesyou pro TPLF?:deadpeter:
keep posting Iley who you only hate because he killed your kin Jigjiga before then you were defending the condition of the region because TPLFbasically gave the public sector of the region to Amhara.

Trending