A hooyo is deeply hurting today in Ohio. She lost both of her sons b/c one stabbed to death the other. The mother ran outside screaming

those two have an elder brother but he’s been in jail for some time now.The one that died was a criminal too. You can find his name on the list of the Somali boys from Columbus that were federally charged by the US government with trafficking guns to Canada 2020. And now the young killer goes to prison too. Messed up 🙏🏾 Wow that mother went thru a lot. Somalis need to rush their children back to Somalia at the earliest sign of criminality. Our Somali youth are morphing into African Americans in front of our very own eyes. They need the hardest of cilaaj and never come back after that sit their ass back home. But it’s hard when it’s a single mother. I just feel sad and praying for those boys and their mother

Somalia dont need criminals with african American daqan .
These somali criminals need to be prisoned in their host country jails .
They choose the African american thug life let them die in that thug life I say .
Bunch of qashins , they were given a second chance to work and betterment their famillies and now their hoyo is heart broken smh

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No where to be found. They are useless and will be accountable and on the day of judgement. They single handily destroyed the Somali community. Caused soo much dysfunction due to their weakness uff.

May Allah make it easy for the mother ameen
I have 4 brothers that are all over 6’5 and when they fight it’s honestly soo scary but my hoyo is lucky because they live in Djibouti and the neighbours come and help it would’ve been a different story if they were still in Canada.

All 6’5? Muscular? Whats your height abaayo, for research purposes. I will protect you against those menaces.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Somalia dont need criminals with african American daqan .
These somali criminals need to be prisoned in their host country jails .
They choose the African american thug life let them die in that thug life I say .
Bunch of qashins , they were given a second chance to work and betterment their famillies and now their hoyo is heart broken smh
Never understood using Somalia as trash bin you send all the criminals and rapist there. Just go over there and do it there as the west will lock you up for those crimes

All 6’5? Muscular? Whats your height abaayo, for research purposes. I will protect you against those menaces.
Shark Tank Writing GIF
LOL

Am the shortest one in my family 😞 am 5’7 I wish I was atleast 5’10…..

My brothers are typical somali. They are lean and tall.

Never understood using Somalia as trash bin you send all the criminals and rapist there. Just go over there and do it there as the west will lock you up for those crimes

I've noticed the criminals that send back are mostly from Canada , these gangsters brought back to Somalia the art of making edibles and brewing homemade vodka using potatoes .
I have no problem with the introduction of edibles to the skinnies laakin the homemade vodka from potatoes is really bad for the health as it can lead to blindness and kidney failures .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thank u darling. It was not easy being an orphan, but it makes u strong.

U know Gri, i noticed the names of the brothers are interesting. One is named Zakariye, and the other Mohammed. Both names usually are gentle people. I never seen a Mohammed or a Zakariye who is not gentle. This was clearly a fitna of Shaitan. And of course lets not forget the West here--Malis are not equipped for it. The poor peasants Mali in Somalia- they have no idea how lucky they are lol

I suspect a mental illness

WTF.

There has to be some mental illness at play here. Maybe bipolar or schizophrenia etc. No way a 22 year old with regular cognitive abilities would stab someone let alone their own brother multiple times during a fight.

I read an article of an cadaan girl that has schizophrenia and she stabbed her mother so many times killing her, she was having a psychotic break.

Prayers to the family as well.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
These man are just retarded nothing to do with absent fathers if there father was around they would have done the same thing

There has to be some mental illness at play here. Maybe bipolar or schizophrenia etc. No way a 22 year old with regular cognitive abilities would stab someone let alone their own brother multiple times during a fight.
It's completely within the realm of possibility. If the killer has been hanging with the gang gang hoodlum types of people then I wouldn't chalk it up to mental illness because those types would have no qualms with killing someone for looking at them the wrong way. We can't be doing what cadaans do whenever one of their own shoots a spot up. They always claim mental illness and it turns out the killer is just evil.

this is the problem of the west when fathers are absent. We don’t even know if these kids father is dead either , do we? But in such a scenario back home Somalia the fathers brothers or cousins can play a role in the fatherless childrens lives. They can have them locked up for wilding out back home. The problem is the west doesn’t accept real family cohesion if your parents aren’t around you’re on your own basically and most Somalis have aligned with this way of thinking these days where people only care about their immediate children. 90s/early 2000s in the west it was about the Somali unit now everyone is focused on immediate family only

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the father will probably shift the blame on the mother and that she failed raising them

Trending