A honest Chinese man tells Africans, what they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
Whats more sad is that these africans or congo people can drop their cultural practices and take lessons from the Chinese but they dont want that. Its easier to keep doing things like they allways did and with that they will remain in poverty and corruption.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
There is GIGANTIC difference between a short occupation and colonisation
what's better this kid bootyclapping for hyenas. Ogaden is colonized by them, and you are acting like a honorary Somali. They were colonized but the Ethiopians prefer the fancy word "occupation"
IMG_1312.JPG

Benjamin

någon :)
Whats more sad is that these africans or congo people can drop their cultural practices and take lessons from the Chinese but they dont want that. Its easier to keep doing things like they allways did and with that they will remain in poverty and corruption.

When I say Africa I mean whole of Africa, why are you singling out Congo :wtf: . Somalia is doing worse than other Africans countries mate. It's even more corrupt & poverty stricken than other African countries

Odeg

Gedo
When I say Africa I mean whole of Africa, why are you singling out Congo :wtf: . Somalia is doing worse than other Africans countries mate. It's even more corrupt & poverty stricken than other African countries
The video is about Congo...

Its not fair to compare Somalia to all african countries because Somalia is emerging from one of the worst civil wars that even collapsed the fabric of our country. Somalia can and will outperform many african countries imo.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Its not fair to compare Somalia to all african countries because Somalia is emerging from one of the worst civil wars that even collapsed the fabric of our country. Somalia can and will outperform many african countries imo.
if it wasn't for all the conflicts we would have remained as a superpower in the region, and possibly the whole shithole continent.

Benjamin

någon :)

Don't play that card, this video is about how Africans generally behave. They never invent or do something. Many other African countries are emerging from war too, it's not only Somalia.

Kezira

disneylanders
wallahi this kid a troll or something. Somalis back home in Ogaden are being killed by their own gov't and this kid graduated from the propaganda program or something:childplease: he's irrelevant
We are content with the current administration

Here is Puntland President saying ONLF is their enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts