Gaalkacyo Gangster
These fucking niglets and their constant calacaal about Arabs not helping us

Berbera Port
Makhiir University
Top Quality Orphanages
Dams
Military training to Somali troops
Vehicles and guns given to state troops to fight AL Shabaab and stop piracy
Flying in victims of Al Shabaab free of charge for surgery in top quality hospital
Hospital
Infrastructure investments

Older post of mine

QUOTE="Discontinous, post: 325872, member: 1188"]Working with Israel isn't viable at the moment. If Somaliland and Somalia sided with Israel they'd f*ck over their economy.

The Arabs are our main investors and 99% of our livestock sales which counts for 60% of our GDP and 70% of our workforce, aswell as 90% of our overall exports being to the Arabs. The Berbera deal is with the Arabs, the Makhiir University is funded by the Arabs, the Arabs have paid for Somali Military Stations, police stations, hospitals and given vehicles and weapons to state police. They've even flown in victims of Al Shabaab attacks for free life-saving treatment in UAE.

Wallahi the Arab Bootyclapper shit is getting on my nerves as they've been extremely helpful and generous towards us.
[/QUOTE]
They're not doing it out of the kindness of their heart. There will come a day when a bill will arrive for all the 'help' we're getting. Remember, if you expect something in return, it isn't charity, it's a transaction. And I guarantee you they'll expect something in return. Bet that. And the price won't be cheap.

I am a muslim and i will always be one , i love this culture. Nothing compares to the amount of inclusion, compassion and communal love i recieve from my fellow Muslims. Islam is about the balance between self-preservation and selflessness.

I will never worry about being pressured into making my life about material progress and pleasure and risk being excluded and lose hope or meaning in my life as a result of failure.

I follow Islam out of love not out of fear or being forced, but out of genuine love. It is part of me.
On the real tho good for you man. If it makes you feel better and gives you meaning more power to you. But why put on a shtick and try to convince us your way of life is right for us. If it works for you then it works for u but don't try to seek to demean others because it's not for them :ivers:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They're not doing it out of the kindness of their heart. There will come a day when a bill will arrive for all the 'help' we're getting. Remember, if you expect something in return, it isn't charity, it's a transaction. And I guarantee you they'll expect something in return. Bet that. And the price won't be cheap.

But we have nothing to offer :pachah1:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Thanks for the compliment bro, but it's not like it's rocket surgery or something. Anybody with a cursory knowledge history and half a brain can see it. Just like how anybody can see that Stannis of the house Baratheon, the first of his name, is the one true king of Westoros.
:salute::banderas: This has made my day!! #Stannisforpresident

I completely agree with you!! :obama:

Yeah it's called building bilateral relations between a country. We have to be smart and so do they, and alot of their work is out of the goodness of their own heart but of course they will expect in return that we side with them over Iran or Isreal which we do.

Them having a strong and rich Somalia able to contribute back is something they wish for, as we're strategilically placed geographically and have *potential

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Feigning agnosticism. Wallahi this is a new low for Geeljire. :meleshame:

Can someone tell this fake murtad to get out of here with that fake undercover agnostic bullshit? :camby:

HAAHH!! :bell:Here we go again, back to the character assassinations because you cannot compete with my arguments.

You are not a kaafir or murtaad or commiting Taqqiya for doubting the existence of God. Having doubts is the definition of agnosticism.

Which is actually natural in islam.

Having doubts in Allah Almighty is natural and one should avoid being too concerned about them. In fact, doubts and evil thoughts are a sign of one’s faith.
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/8377

Why would i feign agnosticism or is it something to be feigned being unsure of the existence of God? And how does this metaphysical question prevent someone from practicing Islam?

@simulacrum @The_Cosmos @McLovin @dhegdheer Unless you people are seriously suggesting that Atheism and Agnosticism is a religion & Ideology. :siilaanyolaugh:

HAAHH!! :bell:Here we go again, back to character assassinations because you cannot compete with my arguments.

You are not a kaafir or murtaad or commiting Taqqiya or for doubting the existence of God. Having doubts is the definition of agnosticism.

Which is actually natural.

Why would i feign agnosticism or is it something to be feigned being unsure of the existence of God? And how does this metaphysical question prevent someone from a practicing Islam?

@simulacrum @The_Cosmos @McLovin Unless you people are seriously suggesting that Atheism and Agnosticism is a religion & Ideology. :siilaanyolaugh:
Just take your L and dip Mr. I have doubts :ohlord:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
HAAHH!! :bell:Here we go again, back to character assassinations because you cannot compete with my arguments.

You are not a kaafir or murtaad or commiting Taqqiya or for doubting the existence of God. Having doubts is the definition of agnosticism.

Which is actually natural.

Why would i feign agnosticism or is it something to be feigned being unsure of the existence of God? And how does this metaphysical question prevent someone from a practicing Islam?

@simulacrum @The_Cosmos @McLovin Unless you people are seriously suggesting that Atheism and Agnosticism is a religion & Ideology. :siilaanyolaugh:

image.png

Doubting the existence of God DOES NOT make you an agnostic. Agnosticism is much deeper then that.
:ayaanswag:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
alot of their work is out of the goodness of their own heart but of course they will expect in return that we side with them over Iran or Isreal which we do.
So it's not charity then, it's business. They do something for us, we do something for them. "Bilateral relations" and other such terms are diplomatic mumbo-jumbo for PR purposes. What if siding for Israel or Iran is the best thing for Somalia at the moment? Or what if the best thing for us is to not get involved at all? What if one of those countries offers a much better deal? You have to consider these things and not be blind and loyal like a sheep. A strong Somalia might be advantageous for them now, but the moment it isn't they'll sell us out without hesitation. Look what happened to Barre and Russia. Only a fool makes the same mistake twice.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So it's not charity then, it's business. They do something for us, we do something for them. "Bilateral relations" and other such terms are diplomatic mumbo-jumbo for PR purposes. What if siding for Israel or Iran is the best thing for Somalia at the moment? Or what if the best thing for us is to not get involved at all? What if one of those countries offers a much better deal? You have to consider these things and not be blind and loyal like a sheep. A strong Somalia might be advantageous for them now, but the moment it isn't they'll sell us out without hesitation. Look what happened to Barre and Russia. Only a fool makes the same mistake twice.

This dude confuses politics with playground friendship. If I back you, you back me. That's some retarded shit.

Somalia should stay miles away from any of that sectarian bullshit that the Arabs are playing with. We've had enough of war.

Dhabaal

But why put on a shtick and try to convince us your way of life is right for us.

Isn't this what you and your crew are doing btw. By vomiting the pre-opinions you receive from basement dwellers on reedit and use it to frequently harass and insult others on here for their belief?

Not only the fact that you people openly displayed how little you know about the so-called religion you disagree with. Fox News ,Ayaan Hirsi ,Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris are not a good source of information on Islam or experts in Theology.

Thats like asking KKK members to explain African Americans.

Lastly i am not imposing anything on anyone, Just making my own case. As ive told your pals @dhegdheer and @VixR as independent thinking human beings you are free to make your own choices and believe what you like.

But you cannot act like these things are universal or empirical because they are not.

Last edited:
Iran and Isreal couldn't nor wouldn't give us half of what the Arabs are giving us, and they're not like the Russians nor are the circumstances alike. They've sided with us for literally hundreds of years. The Arabs have no reason to sell us out, in fact they are very much inclined to unite the Arab League as much as possible.

Stop acting like a kid with your what if shit. Just accept that the Arabs are actually doing good and aren't evil like the rethoric you've been fed dictates

This dude confuses politics with playground friendship. If I back you, you back me. That's some retarded shit.

Somalia should stay miles away from any of that sectarian bullshit that the Arabs are playing with. We've had enough of war.
:drakewtf:The Arabs have been helping insuring our stability in safety and economics f*ck is you talking about

You're the fucking kid talking about world politics like this
Somalia needs new friends saxib

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Isn't this what you and your crew are doing btw. By vomiting the pre-opinions you receive from basement dwellers on reedit and use it to frequently harass and insulting others on here for their belief?

Not only the fact that you people openly displayed how little you know about the so-called religion you disagree with. Fox News ,Ayaan Hirsi ,Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris are not a good source of information on Islam or experts in Theology.

Thats like asking KKK members to explain African Americans.

Lastly i am not imposing anything on anyone, Just making my own case. As ive told your pals @dhegdheer and @VixR as independent thinking human beings you are free to make your own choices and believe what you like.

But you cannot act like these things are universal or empirical because they are not.

Nigga get the f*ck out of here with that shit:draketf: some people are still recovering from the shit you pulled.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Guys you need to disenfranchise Saudi Arabia from the term Arab

Some of those other countries are on their way to democracy. I think people forget the Arab League still has countries like Comoros and Sudan in it.

Granted it's a flimsy connection, but Arab as a term shouldn't be segregated to these shitbag Saudis the same way AAs don't run a monopoly on blackness :manny:

There's a fine line somewhere there but Runti I'm too aloof to find it

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:drakewtf:The Arabs have been helping insuring our stability in safety and economics f*ck is you talking about

You're the fucking kid talking about world politics like this

This nigga would happily fight and die in Arab wars. :drakelaugh:

Understand the difference between business and charity work. They're not helping us if they're looking for something in return. :bell:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
@Dhabaal I don't know which definition of agnosticism you hold but from my understanding, agnostics are bunch of people that rather suspend their judgement on whether God exists or not because there is simply no evidence backing either side. A doubting Muslim =/= agnostic. Why you might say? Because an agnostic lives his life like an Atheist and a doubting Muslim doesn't.

Dhabaal

View attachment 7954

Doubting the existence of God DOES NOT make you an agnostic. Agnosticism is much deeper then that.
:ayaanswag:
:umwhat:

The definition you pulled is literally the same being unsure or doubting.

Elaborate how deeper is it? are you suggesting agnosticism is a culture or ideology , does it have set doctrines , modes? Haa ama Mayaa :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts