A habeshi will destroy the Kaaba??

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So apparently after yajuuj and majuuj are killed and all the best Muslims are taken by a breeze and qiyama nears. A habeshi king will emulate abraha and bring his wish to completion by destroying the Kaaba.

My question is not how he will do it since that king has no string men to combat him as they all will be taken by a breeze. But rather how did these habesha survive yajuuj and majuuj?

Are yajuuj and majuuj not able to cross into Africa for some reason? Or did the mountains protect the habesha from yajuuj and majuuj.

How can Ahmed gurey chase them into the mountains, where as yajuuj and majuuj cannot reach them somehow?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What makes you assume Ahmed is king of the prediction
Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi was a Somali Imam and General of the Adal Sultanate who fought against the Abyssinian empire.
Ain't he dead?

Future of Somali is bleak im guessin before this habesha captures kaaba he will destroy Somalia into non- existence since it is the barrier

This has always haunted me because if they can travel all the way from Ethiopia to the Kabba and do this then what will happen to us Somalis in the process?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Future of Somali is bleak im guessin before this habesha captures kaaba he will destroy Somalia into non- existence since it is the barrier
What makes you assume Ahmed is king of the prediction
Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi was a Somali Imam and General of the Adal Sultanate who fought against the Abyssinian empire.
Ain't he dead?
Read it again. I only said how can yajuuj and majuuj annihilate all in their path, yet the gaalo habesha survive. The Muslims of that time have to even hide in the mountains.
I'm guessing. It's because Ethiopia is littered with high mountains. Can't yajuuj and majuuj climb and survive in high altitudes?

Why don't they attack the habesha? Is it just preordained? Did Allah want the Kaaba to be destroyed by a habeshi, like in the red herring presented the year before the prophet was born where a habesha also nearly destroyed the Kaaba.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Muslims are taken by a breeze. By then the Muslims will all join ESA and fight the Romans. That will wipe out most Muslims anyway and romans.

Yajuuj and majuuj will destroy most of mankind. Only the mountain ppl will come down and see a empty plain left in ruins. I'm guessing then the habesha will destroy the Kaaba in revenge for some wrong doing or loss to the Muslims in esa's time.

The Muslims are taken by a breeze. By then the Muslims will all join ESA and fight the Romans. That will wipe out most Muslims anyway and romans.

Yajuuj and majuuj will destroy most of mankind. Only the mountain ppl will come down and see a empty plain left in ruins. I'm guessing then the habesha will destroy the Kaaba in revenge for some wrong doing or loss to the Muslims in esa's time.
arent yajuuj and majuuj midget people who will tight to the ground and kill my dugsi teacher taught me

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
arent yajuuj and majuuj midget people who will tight to the ground and kill my dugsi teacher taught me
They are a numerous ppl that no nation can fight. I think they will be giants not midgets, since they are from Adams time.

They are hidden in a mountain valley somewhere and will be released at some point.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ethiopians were supposedly blessed by the Prophet, yet it's Somalis that follow him, pretty sad.
Yemen and Iraq were also blessed. Blessed how? Spiritually or or in general? Cus Iraq and Yemen have been destroyed by gaalo.

Ethiopia is a country like all the others and they go through good times and bad times like in the famine in the 80's.
:manny:

Yemen and Iraq were also blessed. Blessed how? Spiritually or or in general? Cus Iraq and Yemen have been destroyed by gaalo.

Ethiopia is a country like all the others and they go through good times and bad times like in the famine in the 80's.
:manny:
It’s funny how Ethiopia is not majority Muslim by Islam came to them first but us Somalis are majority Sunni Muslim and we were the first to except Islam first f*ck these Ethiopians they have no history sxb except for Aksum

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

I will be answering this question in detail;

Yajuj and Majuj are two hostile, corrupt forces that will ravage the earth before the end of the world. Only few believers led by Prophet Jesus PPUH will survive and Jesus will make du'a for Allah to wipe them out and it will be accepted by Allah SWT.

Jesus will govern the world for unspecified period of time and the world will be filled with peace and prosperity never seen before in history.

Al-Bukhaari (2222) and Muslim (155) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, soon the Son of Maryam (S) will descend among you as a just judge, he will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah, and wealth will become so abundant that no one will accept it.”

This will be a stage of goodness, faith and prevalence of the Muslims. Then there will come another stage in which the numbers of believers will decrease, until Allaah sends a wind that will take their souls, then there will be no one left but the most evil of people, upon whom the Hour will come. Muslim (148) narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until there is no one left on earth who says, ‘Allaah, Allaah.’”

These stages are mentioned in detail in the hadeeth narrated by Muslim (2940) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will appear among my ummah and he will stay for forty. Then Allaah will send ‘Eesa ibn Maryam, who looks like ‘Urwah ibn Mas’ood, and he will pursue him and kill him. Then the people will remain for seven years with no enmity between any two people. Then Allaah will send a cool wind from the direction of Syria and there will be no one left on the face of the earth in whose heart there is an atom’s weight of goodness or faith but it will cause him to die. Even if one of you were to enter the heart of a mountain, it would enter upon him and cause him to die.” He said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said: “There will be left the most evil of people who will be as careless as birds and be as cruel as wild animals. They will not acknowledge any good or denounce any evil. Then the Shaytaan will appear to them and will say: Will you not listen to me? They will say: What do you command us to do? He will command them to worship idols, but despite that they will have ample provision and a good life. Then the Trumpet will be blown.”

Majority of the scholars believe that THE DESTRUCTION OF THE KAABA will happen in this time. When there's no Muslims left in the world and the world is filled with idol worshippers.

The Man who's going to emulate Abraha to fulfill his wish of destroying the Kaaba is named: Dul Suwayqateen (the man with the thin legs).

No they won’t fight the Romans they will be fighting dajal with essa alyhi al salam
idk if that’s after or before yajuj wa majuj but it isn’t romans they will fight that’s why they call dajal anti chirst

Trending