A guy from Wales lost his phone and saw Somali couple taking selfies on his ICloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Actually hell nah

A duq is an old ass nigga, but dugsi's got a softer k sound. Kind of like a cross between k and g.

Wa saas. Jesus wheelkaan gaabsoo. :lawd:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Caano you're about this close to me going on a crusade figuring out whatyou look like and photoshopping you on various animals indigenous to the Horn

Aniga don't test me.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Caano you're about this close to me going on a crusade figuring out whatyou look like and photoshopping you on various animals indigenous to the Horn

Aniga don't test me.
Struggle no more
Depositphotos_7746511_L.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dont tell me the OP is not going to be held responsible for his demise.
i dont wanna lose beesha anime's ugaas like that :dwill:
@Reiko explain yourself nacala:ivers:

Trust me if I wanted to, I would have dropped pictures, location and the homies names and whereabouts. But I am not feeling petty today.

P.s

Never underestimate me or my cuz, don't cross us. We can always blame it on karma.:lolbron::hemad::mybusiness:

Holy shit what happened to the topic!!!

The impact is real :rejoice::rejoice:

Trust me if I wanted to, I would have dropped pictures, location and the homies names and whereabouts. But I am not feeling petty today.

P.s

Never underestimate me or my cuz, don't cross us. We can always blame it on karma.:lolbron::hemad::mybusiness:

Holy shit what happened to the topic!!!

The impact is real :rejoice::rejoice:
Thread went from normal to qabiil to exposals.

Truly the most Somali thread of the year

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Haye Reiko's PI work isn't as good as I thought

We got nothing to fear :browtf:
Haye. Keep telling yourself that. What ever makes your heart feel good for the moment but know this

Knoooooooow this

When it rains it pours.

You and that pubic mustache having loser better pray to Allah swt that I don't feel petty this week or month the rest of 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending