A Guy from Hiraan says the political instability in Somalia is cause of galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
you need to stop crying naaya
I made him cry on 2 threads and this naag ran off to create a thread. this isn't his first time either:drakelaugh:
He is emotional asf:mjlol: he reports the f*ck out of the posts he get karbashed and next you know they're deleted.

waraabe

Your superior
I made him cry on 2 threads and this naag ran off to create a thread. this isn't his first time either:drakelaugh:
He is emotional asf:mjlol: he reports the f*ck out of the posts he get karbashed and next you know they're deleted.

he tags me in his threads just to report me when I make him cry :dead:

Agent 47

when someone makes @Cognitivedissonance cry on a thread. "f*ck! I gotta make a new fucking thread"
clicking-gif1.gif

Listen to these moryaans in dhuusomareeb talking about the Ethiopia weaponry :chrisfreshhah:

ALLA BEERKA :dead:
He's talking about the Volvo's trucks that are carrying the AFV's, dumb***....

Little Fun fact: You're bragging and admiring the equipment that AY invited into Somalia in the first place.

Next time you choose to belittle a Somali who's back home, based on the video phone quality, make sure he isn't more educated and technically trained than you.......That guy probably has a degree from a Soviet era mechanical engineering school, which is more than your "j*rk off to Silanyo's face while wrapped in a SL flag 3x a day" head*** diploma :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::russ::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's talking about the Volvo's trucks that are carrying the AFV's, dumb***....

Little Fun fact: You're bragging and admiring the equipment that AY invited into Somalia in the first place.

Next time you choose to belittle a Somali who's back home, based on the video phone quality, make sure he isn't more educated and technically trained than you.......That guy probably has a degree from a Soviet era mechanical engineering school, which is more than your "j*rk off to Silanyo's face while wrapped in a SL flag 3x a day" head*** diploma :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::russ::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:
All I said was a moryaan talking about Ethiopia weapons and the nigga goes on a tirade :chrisfreshhah:

Agent 47

@GABAN whats the truth in the video??
in what video? the xawadle isku sheeg guy who is ranting about HG? If yes, the guy is talking about 1890's when Kenadiid, a JJ rebel invaded Hobyo with Yemeni soldiers and in the aid of the Italians to capture hobyo a strategic coastal town. The town was first conquered by the Ajuran Sultanate then it was conquered by the Hiraab Imamate then Kenadid who established his own "Sultanate" with foreign army, later on when the Italians stopped supplying him the Aid, he was kicked out by a former military commander of Hiraab Immamate, of course he wouldn't have gotten anywhere near Hobyo If Hiraab Imamate wasn't declining due to imperialist forces, Infighting, and the zanzabari sultanate, basically they were in the center of all those forces. zanzabari sultanate from the south, imperialist forces from the west, leadership dispute in Mogadishu and kadiyaaye aka kenadid from the east with a foreign army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts