A group of Caare army that finished training and their uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland is winning?
27 years seeking Ictiraaf with nothing to show for it

This is winning

4-4.jpg

Meanwhile......

no water in Xaargeysa, unemployment worst in all Somaliwayn, entire population high on khat, Tribilism all time high, sold their only asset to Fat Ayrabs for mere chump change and still no Ictiraaf in sight.

muuse-biixi-cabdi.jpg

Muse Local in his little corner office doing local things

Winning?

Yeah you do that

Xaargaysa? Waaw that's gross coming from a "Garxajis " man your behaviour shows that we are doing something right, otherwise you wouldn't need to disguise yourself so desperately . My point is very clear we established somaliland by the barrel of the gun and the only way you can make me looser is when you take back somaliland by the same barrel of the gun. That's the only language I can understand .

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Xaargaysa? Waaw that's gross coming from a "Garxajis " man your behaviour shows that we are doing something right, otherwise you wouldn't need to disguise yourself so desperately . My point is very clear we established somaliland by the barrel of the gun and the only way you can make me looser is when you take back somaliland by the same barrel of the gun. That's the only language I can understand .

Yes Xaargeysa will be destroyed again by the Somali Government and this time it will be Garxajis leading the genocide :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.