A goody school teacher accused of having sex with an underage student

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
well she's accused and could be sentenced to 12 years in prison but in all honestly his entire family is an L I would disown my son if he continued with the marriage

Men rarely wait for women in prison especially unfaithful pederasts. I don't think it will last but the cloud will hang over his head for some time to come.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Men rarely wait for women in prison especially unfaithful pederasts. I don't think it will last but the cloud will hang over his head for some time to come.
the allegation are very serious in Australia and there is enough evidence to put her in prison which I hope that's the outcome. God that dayooth of a husband needs to wake up and smell the coffee your wife is a paedophile, predator who loves 14 year old cock

Imagine your childhood sweetheart from school whom you were about to get married to is now being accused of sleeping with a 14 year old multiple times. The poor man is muslim most likely arab since they're from Sydney. I genuinely want to know what you think of this story and what would you do in this situation. Cadaan woman are scary they be so kind to everyone but do these sick freaky stuff behind closed doors.
View attachment 138002
That kid is one lucky