Golan Heights belong to Syria
IMG_20210116_203355.jpg

From a gaal of all people

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
this applies to everyone.

Also, everytime I hear someone complain about another person having too high of a standard, I always cringe. If someone doesn’t want you, they don’t want you. You sound bitter if you tell them to drop their standards. You’re also admitting that you’re not good enough so you want them to just settle with you.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
this applies to everyone.

Also, everytime I hear someone complain about another person having too high of a standard, I always cringe. If someone doesn’t want you, they don’t want you. You sound bitter if you tell them to drop their standards. You’re also admitting that you’re not good enough so you want them to just settle with you.

I have a beautiful wife and kid. I don't need anyone. This is for the men who don't deserve what they are going through.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have a beautiful wife and kid. I don't need anyone. This is for the men who don't deserve what they are going through.
fr. If a girl doesn’t appreciate you for you, move on. No need to bend over backwards for her. And no matter what anyone else says, don’t settle :camby:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sorry, I’m not going to accept you wanting to have 5 wives and doing nothing but sitting around lazy. :stressed:
it’s not about going for bums, it’s about looking yourself in the mirror, and accurately determining who you deserve and who would possibly get with you.

If you’re a 4/10, you’re lucky to be a fifth wife.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
it’s not about going for bums, it’s about looking yourself in the mirror, and accurately determining who you deserve and who would possibly get with you.

If you’re a 4/10, you’re lucky to be a fifth wife.
I deserve a king of an island. Too bad I have to lower my standards :stressed: