A good man on the deen has newborn mashallah but he is having disagreement with wife on hijab

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
His baby daughter was born last week and they are having a disagreement on whether she should wear a hijab now. It's not a major issue. He wants her to wear it now but she said she should when she is about 4 or 5. He asked me and other brothers if he is in the wrong. I said you should be in the middle of both and start at 3 even though it's not mandatory but it's an early start to the deen and so there is no choking hazard incident. What do you think ? He is willing to have his mind changed and is open.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
His baby daughter was born last week and they are having a disagreement on whether she should wear a hijab now. It's not a major issue. He wants her to wear it now but she said she should when she is about 4 or 5. He asked me and other brothers if he is in the wrong. I said you should be in the middle of both and start at 3 even though it's not mandatory but it's an early start to the deen and so there is no choking hazard incident. What do you think ? He is willing to have his mind changed and is open.

In Somali culture, after a woman gets married she wears the hijab

:farmajoyaab: It's a close call.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So he wants a one week old baby to wear the hijab? Where does he live so we can call the CPS!!!

How do you make a little baby wear a hijab, what the f*ck

:kodaksmiley: a baby has no awrah :gucciwhat:
because this
7b8d2bab2446ad6ecf00fa2ab67bd2ab.jpg
:oops:

A week is already too late. I always believe the first hijab should come before the first diper if you got your priority in order. The kid can still be saved even though she has been wildin for a week

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
You can teach your daughter the importance of hijab when she reaches the age where she can understand the meaning behind it. 3 years is far too young.

As stated above, a little child has no awrah. There is no need for a hijab before she hits puberty but there are people who have started young(6-7 years) nothing wrong with that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

youre friend is a weirdo its a newborn baby

No wonder youre friends with him
:farmajoyaab:

Trending