A good friend of mine is about to get scammed by her fiancé, how do I get her to see the light before it’s too late?

Hope I never turn out like this, love really does blind people. Being educated doesn’t matter, she still got fooled by a bum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let her know that he is a scammer and emotional manipulator. She should not commit a dime to a house with a man whom she is not married to.

Please let her know marriage is both an emotional and spiritual contract. This is where she needs to listen to her family and parents. They love her more than this supposedly guy that she met a few years ago.

Friendship means you share how you feel about the whole thing and how she is walking to an emotional and financial headache with that guy. Once you share it, she decides to follow it or not. You did your part and you just move on from it.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Is the girl one of ours kkkkk

Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
An educated woman is a woman with standards, we want women stupid and feeble for maximum manipulation, an educated woman is headstrong!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what causes you to have low-IQ kids :mjlol:you want a wife who can equally stand with you, if she is easily manipulated by you what makes you think someone can't do the same.

Trending

Latest posts