A goal scorer for Buhoodle against Burco hit by a bullet. What the hell is going on in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This past week, ever since the start of this tacbaan gobolada tourney, there has been instability and bullets easily being fired by the secessionist state.

Last Sunday in Borama 5 people were killed and now a dhulo player was clearly caught by the camera taking his last breath, a bullet hit him.

If the brother is dead then aun. It is a disgrace to witness the amount of meaningless violence our people are inflicting on each other.

menace

VIP
If the brother is dead then aun. It is a disgrace to witness the amount of meaningless violence our people are inflicting on each other.

The little medical knowledge I have I can say that the kid was having lack of oxygen and Somalia is not a good place to have a hemorrhage

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Somali soldiers at soccer events are always trigger happy. I don't know what's going on in SL but in my I've been to soccer games back home and here and there some nacas would spray bullets once the fans start doing things out of order. I mean they're other ways to calm down the crowd but these geeljires with guns don't know that.

Is it the new Qaldaan wiiq mode of cleberation when a player scores?
Soldier 1, waryee, kaasi Dee waa Qolomaa?
Soldier 2, Dee waa Ina Hawar shuun dheer.
Soldier 1, Ma kan goolka naga dhashey beey ilmo adeero yihiin.
Soldier 2, jaw, naw, dhaw Dee haa.
Soldier 1- Dee hooyadii xxxxxx bum bum fired his rifle at him.
Somaliland websites the next day.
Askari dhulbahante (blame the miskiins) ayaa ku laaye laacib Ka mid ah laacibiinta gobolka Maroorweeyn ayaa u baxsadey Dawladda Wanlanweeyn ee Muqdisho. Next day, Qaldaan wiiqs around the globe, Somaliland forces should bomb all dhulbahante tuulos.

Aun to the dead brother.

This is what happened when underfunded,ill equipped, poorly trained and poorly disciplined militiamen are given the responsibility to police rowdy and wild crowds like somalis. Police departments across Somalia needs to standardise the methods and training they use to at least african standard, in order to avoid unnecessary loss of life that has become common occurrence.

menace

VIP
Somali soldiers at soccer events are always trigger happy. I don't know what's going on in SL but in my I've been to soccer games back home and here and there some nacas would spray bullets once the fans start doing things out of order. I mean they're other ways to calm down the crowd but these geeljires with guns don't know that.

They need to purchase crowd control methods such as tear gas or water propellers but then again that's the money they need to steal. So basically some maskiin parents lose the child they raised with mesger means.

Secondly, these soldiers are never trained properly. They freak out and panic when things look it's going out of control

waraabe

Your superior
Is it the new Qaldaan wiiq mode of cleberation when a player scores?
Soldier 1, waryee, kaasi Dee waa Qolomaa?
Soldier 2, Dee waa Ina Hawar shuun dheer.
Soldier 1, Ma kan goolka naga dhashey beey ilmo adeero yihiin.
Soldier 2, jaw, naw, dhaw Dee haa.
Soldier 1- Dee hooyadii xxxxxx bum bum fired his rifle at him.
Somaliland websites the next day.
Askari dhulbahante (blame the miskiins) ayaa ku laaye laacib Ka mid ah laacibiinta gobolka Maroorweeyn ayaa u baxsadey Dawladda Wanlanweeyn ee Muqdisho. Next day, Qaldaan wiiqs around the globe, Somaliland forces should bomb all dhulbahante tuulos.

naaya jebarti, maxaad ka hadlaysa

What do you expect from Police/Military's who eat khat and have no discipline?

Most of them are high on substance to quell their fear of being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts