A German man asks Somali immigrants why they wanna go to Germany and not Muslim country

Status
Not open for further replies.
This german guy was asking these Somali and Muslim immigrants why would they wanna go to Germany which is a Christian country for protection and not all the muslim countries.

I think he has a fairly good point that why would a Muslim immigrant choose a Christian Germany instead of Egypt and Saudi Arabia? Can the Muslims in here explain why would you guys want to move to Germany than your beloved Mecca?

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Because 95% of Muslim countries are shit, duh.
:umwhat:
We're living through the Dark Ages of Islam, right now where the Muslim world is in complete disarray. The wealthiest of us throw their fellow Muslims under the bus to work with gaalo while the poorest of us are just trying to adapt to this new globalized world.
:ohlord:
We fell behind technologically and paid a heavy price but history hasn't ended yet.
:ufdup:
There is still hope for a Second Golden Age of Islam. Once non-Arab Muslim countries become more developed like Malaysia we will be able to climb out of this grave that we are in.
:fittytousand:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We're living through the Dark Ages of Islam, right now where the Muslim world is in complete disarray. The wealthiest of us throw their fellow Muslims under the bus to work with gaalo while the poorest of us are just trying to adapt to this new globalized world.
We fell behind technologically and paid a heavy price but history hasn't ended yet.
There is still hope for a Second Golden Age of Islam. Once non-Arab Muslim countries become more developed like Malaysia we will be able to climb out of this grave that we are in.
Wallahi those arabs have given islam a bad reputation everyone one of them besides the prophet (swt).

History is repeating itself for these Germans. Last week they murdered a Muslim- and yesterday I saw a video of them beating up a refugee :drakewtf:

Also, how can I forget about how they made a miskiin Somali refugee kid commit suicide 1 year ago. The neo-nazis saw him standing up there, and encouraged him to jump.
AUN to that boy :kendrickcry:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
History is repeating itself for these Germans. Last week they murdered a Muslim- and yesterday I saw a video of them beating up a refugee :drakewtf:
Also, how can I forget about how they made a miskiin Somali refugee kid commit suicide 1 year ago. The neo-nazis saw him standing up there, and encouraged him to jump.
AUN to that boy :kendrickcry:
Damn, I didn't know that.
:ohhh:
But Germany is still an overall nice country. They supported the Darawiish in WW1 and helped Puntland build a modern hospital in Garowe recently. They even spoke out against UK's meddling last year.
:salute:
Somalis should just not live there at the moment as they are going through that crazy phase again.
:mjlol:

Dunno if it’s my right to mock them, my own parents brought me here and it was the best decision they could’ve made

But why not learn from Christian countries if they’re better and prosperous? Why not choose a liberal democratic secularist system?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
But why not learn from Christian countries if they’re better and prosperous? Why not choose a liberal democratic secularist system?
Because it won't make a difference. These countries are not crappy because they lack a liberal democratic secularist system. They are crap for historical reasons, mainly falling behind Europeans in technology and getting colonized.

Because it won't make a difference. These countries are not crappy because they lack a liberal democratic secularist system. They are crap for historical reasons, mainly falling behind Europeans in technology and getting colonized.
So how do you uncolonize ? How fix?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have no idea. We're in uncharted territory. European countries had the benefit of fighting amongst each other for centuries without outside interference to define their borders and develop forms of governance.

We've had both borders and foreign forms of governance that we were not ready for imposed on us. We needed a few more centuries to catch up but globalization forced us into a future we were not prepared for.

I don't know how long it will take for us to adapt but things do look to be slowly improving. These things take time however. Look at the Gulf Arabs. They were at the same stage as us 50 years ago and now they are the wealthiest people in the world. Their countries are developed but the people are not because they have not had the time (nor interest) to do so.

I think we should look at their case as an example of something that we wish to avoid. We must develop our economy, yes, but more important than that, we must develop our people and culture for the modern world. Nepotism, qabyaalad, and jaahilnimo will eventually destroy anything that we build so we must focus on eradicating those things first and foremost. The key to doing this is a strong education system.

Arab countries have strict laws when it comes for border security, because they hate immigrants. The gaal used this advantage to make muslimeen fight each other because they would say those sand never gave food, water and shelter. The point is to secularise to the degree of no return.

I have no idea. We're in uncharted territory. European countries had the benefit of fighting amongst each other for centuries without outside interference to define their borders and develop forms of governance.

We've had both borders and foreign forms of governance that we were not ready for imposed on us. We needed a few more centuries to catch up but globalization forced us into a future we were not prepared for.

I don't know how long it will take for us to adapt but things do look to be slowly improving. These things take time however. Look at the Gulf Arabs. They were at the same stage as us 50 years ago and now they are the wealthiest people in the world. Their countries are developed but the people are not because they have not had the time (nor interest) to do so.

I think we should look at their case as an example of something that we wish to avoid. We must develop our economy, yes, but more important than that, we must develop our people and culture for the modern world. Nepotism, qabyaalad, and jaahilnimo will eventually destroy anything that we build so we must focus on eradicating those things first and foremost. The key to doing this is a strong education system.
But the gulf states don’t have divisive qabiil.

Maybe split up the country? I think smaller territories are easier to manage.

How would you take away qabyalaad, people like @Apollo and @Prince Abubu tried using DNA to prove we are the same thing. It is not working.

I already have one better in mind but guys will consider it unethical.

But the gulf states don’t have divisive qabiil.

Maybe split up the country? I think smaller territories are easier to manage.

Only one gulf country has rue over all tribes in their country, the al saud took over majority of Arabia by fighting almost every single tribe in the whole country. They no choice but to submit, unlike UAE, Qatar, bahrain and Oman majority of the tribes are related, in Qatar the whole place is banu tamim, in UAE the place is banu yaas, in Oman its like couple like al kutheeri and stuff.

Sorry for the long reply, but this is a topic that’s highly complicated.

De-colonisation is a difficult process. Many countries that were colonised by the Europeans were previously colonised by another power (e.g. the Levent was under the Ottomans, Pakistan was under the Indian Mughals). As such, these countries have never really governed themselves for a long time and never got to experience for themselves which governing type was most suitable and effective for their respective (and largely different) societies and cultures. As such, whenever liberal western policies are implemented (as the West consistently advertises them as being the only effective and “moral” way of governance), the people and the ruling class disagree and rebel, creating instability that effects many other regional countries.

Somalia, pre-Brits and Italians, was a collection of small, self-governing kingdoms and Ancient Greek-like city states; this type of layout was all that we have ever known and was highly effective. Medieval Somalia was arguably our golden age when we governed our land using a mixture of new Islamic law and ancient cultural law. Western democracies and communism was then loaded onto the newly created Somalia, and within 30 years, the tribial conflicts and enmities that for a time had been surpressed under Barre spilled over.

In Europe, democracy took a very long and bloody time to be established (just look at the French Revolution), and Europe had enough time to get their heads around the system before they began brutally enforcing it across the globe. A core foundation in a democracy is secularism; Europe has been drifting away from religion since the Renaissance, creating the largely secular West of today. In the east, secular democracies have been forced onto the largely religious Islamic populations of the east, and so understandably, clashes between traditionalists and secularists are common.

I'm not a Muslim but the obvious answer is the western world provides superior quality of life for immigrants. So yes they are being very hypocritical by putting that over their faith so i agree if that was the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.