A Geeljirre 'allegedly' kills his Somali wife and flees to Panama.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He was caught and brought back to face sentencing, his wife was a lovely woman, may Allah grant her Jennah :)

mrlog

VIP
Last edited:
mrmr@AussieHustler ninyo have u been livin under a rock in Alice Springs?

This dude went to the same high school as @Basra
This is him 1 year before the alleged crime.
Does he look sane in the video below?
It was brought to you by our own ‘instigative’ journalist @R.Kelly who should be the Somali media & faataa-dhug minister.

@mrlog

Thanks for the clip, this guy needed an extensive dental work. It is the same everywhere in the diaspora, Somali men who drink or chew khat end up with these sorts of teeth. Is California's death penalty still suspended?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@TheShinning

So? The case is still pending. Is the guy related to you?
How typical of you, no the guy isn’t related to me but I find it interesting how you keep posting negative articles about Somali people, how did you find an article that was posted 3 months ago if you didn’t go looking? :stopit:

It’s not allegedly, he killed her and he admitted to the crime.

@AussieHustler respect the dead and remove that word.

@Reiko

Is he sentenced yet? If not, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

How typical of you, no the guy isn’t related to me but I find it interesting how you keep posting negative articles about Somali people, how did you find an article that was posted 3 months ago if you didn’t go looking? :stopit:

@TheShinning

Why didn't you share with us 3 months ago? I found it crazy that he fled to Panama and as soon it came to my attention, I shared with everyone here. I never saw you get riled up about a news story of this sort, Sorry, if it caused you some grief.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko

@TheShinning

Why didn't you share with us 3 months ago? I found it crazy that he fled to Panama and as soon it came to my attention, I shared with everyone here. I never saw you get riled up about a news story of this sort, Sorry, if it caused you some grief.
Caused me grief? You haven’t been the same lately, I hope you’re just trolling. The real victims are that poor woman’s family.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Jiron

You sound like you know them, why did he kill her?

I don’t know the victim or suspect

But I know his cousin, I was just surprised at the level of denial from his family. The cousin told me that he was innocent and that Mexicans drug dealers murdered his wife from a deal that gone bad.

Fortunately, he was caught, brought back and will face the justice system.

:)

I don’t know the victim or suspect

But I know his cousin, I was just surprised at the level of denial from his family. The cousin told me that he was innocent and that Mexicans drug dealers murdered his wife from a deal that gone bad.

Fortunately, he was caught, brought back and will face the justice system.

:)

@Jiron

Mexican drug dealers? GTFOH.

mrlog

VIP
@Reiko

@TheShinning

Walle Aussie turub baray
ur trolling is on point.
To trigger @embarassing hate on FGS/Kheyre
To trigger @Reiko hate on PIM master plan
To trigger @Knowles praise Somali men
To trigger @Jiron be a pessimist

Trending