A geeljire land grab happening in Turkey. Geeljires told one another. $30k homes in Ankara/Istanbul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wouldn’t do it knowing the the fragility of the political atmosphere of that country.

Somalis need to effing know that Turkey is sweet at the moment due to the leader there. The moment he is voted out or deposed you best believe that a more European-Athiest aspired government will emerge where they will order African shitholes to get out and abandoned the homes they bought.

I WARN YOU GEELJIRES! do not buy a home in an unstable places.

Another thing..

Y’all need to stop treating Turkey as if it’s your country. Them people build their country. Go build yours.

Lmao wallahi a family member bought a house in Ankara recently. Literally went there to visit, and copped a yard like 2 weeks later.

:chrisfreshhah:

I want in, but I have better uses for that money. Houses are dirt cheap over there though.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lmao wallahi a family member bought a house in Ankara recently. Literally went there to visit, and copped a yard like 2 weeks later.

:chrisfreshhah:

I want in, but I have better uses for that money. Houses are dirt cheap over there though.
How cheap are we talking? I wouldn’t mind vacation home there

How cheap are we talking? I wouldn’t mind vacation home there

Not sure how much he spent, but it's in the ballpark of 30k GBP for a really decent 2 bedroom house closer to the outskirts. It looked nice enough from the pics I seen.

Probably less appealing as a holiday home, but 30k gbp can even get you apartments in/near the centre.

Izmir would be a very nice city for a vacation home. Definitely cheaper than Istanbull, probably also cheaper than Ankara

Erdogan is losing. My Turkish friend says they blame him for the lira being worthless. If an kafir comesinto power then it won't be good for the muslims

I can see him clinging on to power for a while longer. He knows how to manipulate terrorist attacks and general discomfort in Europe. Turks in Europe adore him. He's almost like the Netanyahu of Turkey.

What’s the muslim to gaal ratio?

Mostly Muslim, but you have zealous secularists that borderline worship attaturk. Reminder that Turkey banned the headscarf in many spaces until relatively recently

Tukraq

VIP
Erdogan is losing. My Turkish friend says they blame him for the lira being worthless. If an kafir comesinto power then it won't be good for the muslims
Why would it matter:shookgabre: investing in housing is investing in housing who cares about thier religion :ayaanswag:
Unless you think they’ll do a huuutu type thing where they steal you house:farole: I doubt that though that’s a rare occurence in the world usually limited to Mogadishu and crack heads in Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending