Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
audhu billahi min ash-shaytanir ir-rajim

He said it folks. He said it proudly, nacala

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

P.s

For those who are confused, he's an actor from the popular show Nurse Jackie.

Bohol

VIP
Are you trying to imply men who are top are not gay in gay relationships? if one sleeps with men they are gay regardless.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_3609.jpg

When more than one person is taking a picture of you and you're trying to figure out which camera to look at

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I bet he's Lebanese. They've been 'bottoms' to French men since forever. :yloezpe:

It's pretty much part and parcel of their culture for the men to be sodomized by cadaans. They have zero self respect.

Gibiin-Udug

I bet he's Lebanese. They've been 'bottoms' to French men since forever. :yloezpe:

It's pretty much part and parcel of their culture for the men to be sodomized by cadaans. They have zero self respect.
I just googled where he was born, he was born and raised in Lebanon.

You're actually right, :deadosama:

I work with a Lebanese guy, he's married to a white chick and but stays flirting with every woman at work, :deadosama:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I just googled where he was born, he was born and raised in Lebanon.

You're actually right, :deadosama:

I work with a Lebanese guy, he's married to a white chick and but stay as flirting with every woman at work, :deadosama:

Wallahi I never even checked before I made that comment but only they would be proud to be a bottom (to a white man obvi)

At least you're coworker is interested in women :ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

Wallahi I never even checked before I made that comment but only they would be proud to be a bottom (to a white man obvi)

At least you're coworker is interested in women :ftw9nwa:
You know what they say about men who are womanizers, they're hiding something .Now I'm going to side eye Lebanese men. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts