A full somali got haplogroup A1b1-M118!

R0a2 isn’t Persian, it came to the Horn with Cushites. There’s a reason there’s entire subclades of R0a2 that are exclusively dominated by Horners.Most of our maternal lineages are Cushitic in origin except the Horner HG lineages like L0a1d (quite common among Somalis) or clearly Arabian ones (quite rare)
Who are the entire clan dominated by R0a2 Mtdna, do you mean as in Horn of Africa. When I looked at the MTree, it's common in middile east especially yemanis, Saudis, Israel, Lavant including Lebanon, iraqis and iranis, the only exception is R0a2-b2 which is dominated by Eritreans and Ethiopia. Also when I looked specifically at Djiboutis and somalis, we got different subclades like R0a2g, R0a2p and R0a2-a.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Akisho are Oromo however I always thought they got assimilated recently. Seems like it was over 300 years ago.
The Akisho are Dir, some got assimilated but they just don't just live in the Somali region in Ethiopia but also in Kenya, the Futuh Al Habasa wasn't kind to them.

The Akisho are Dir, some got assimilated but they just don't just live in the Somali region in Ethiopia but also in Kenya, the Futuh Al Habasa wasn't kind to them.
Their sub-clans names are in Oromo as well as the name Akisho, some of them claim Oromo, they look Oromo, how much more Oromo do you want them to get?

Who are the entire clan dominated by R0a2 Mtdna, do you mean as in Horn of Africa. When I looked at the MTree, it's common in middile east especially yemanis, Saudis, Israel, Lavant including Lebanon, iraqis and iranis, the only exception is R0a2-b2 which is dominated by Eritreans and Ethiopia. Also when I looked specifically at Djiboutis and somalis, we got different subclades like R0a2g, R0a2p and R0a2-a.

I didn’t mention clan at all, I said Horners dominate certain clades of R0a2 with clearly deep origins and therefore not recently introduced to the HOA.

They aren’t Dir, they are well attested to be Oromos who became Somali, same for the Jaarso. These two clans know exactly where they fit in their Oromo abtirsi

I didn’t mention clan at all, I said Horners dominate certain clades of R0a2 with clearly deep origins and therefore not recently introduced to the HOA.
That makes sense on why its spread over the Horn, do you think HV, M and N all arrived to the horn at the same time. If we add L, M, N, R and HV i believe thats 98% of Somalis. But i am not sure on some Mtdna HG like J, U and some L's (like L1c), they seem to be recently introduced.

That makes sense on why its spread over the Horn, do you think HV, M and N all arrived to the horn at the same time. If we add L, M, N, R and HV i believe thats 98% of Somalis. But i am not sure on some Mtdna HG like J, U and some L's (like L1c), they seem to be recently introduced.
HV,M1 & N1 arrived with the Cushitic nomads. Some other Eurasian lineages that arrived with the Cushites entrance into the Horn are also K1a,R0a, I,J1c etc.

The African maternal lineages that came with the Cushites tend to have deep origins in the Eastern Sahara. Many of the Cushitic maternal lineages are shared with the Saharan & Nilotic speakers but diverged very early. There’s a few Horner HG lineages like L0a1d, L0f etc and some Southern Somalis carry recent maternal lineages shared with Bantus & Niger-Congo speakers

NidarNidar

Punisher
My wife got Russian maternal haplogroup she is 100 percent 💯 somali ancestors composition
View attachment 307926
View attachment 307928
Small world she is listed as a 4th cousin to my grandmother.

Also found another A1B1 listed as 4th cousin to my grandmother.
1713660936998.png