A friendly topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How is your life going? Are you happy now?
Please, no negative stuff! We all have negative things to say about our lives, why not talking about the good part?
For me ; i'm busy these days with my uni and i found a purpose in my life and i'm completely ignoring romance and stuff like this. So i focus on helping myself and others.

I'm happy for far! No more addictions, less stress and i accepted my fate.
What about you?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I'm on spring break but I'm trying to finish up a presentation so I can go to early college in the fall at the Ohio State University.

halwa

✨🌙
Please, no negative stuff! We all have negative things to say about our lives, why not talking about the good part?
For me ; i'm busy these days with my uni and i found a purpose in my life and i'm completely ignoring romance and stuff like this. So i focus on helping myself and others.

What about you?

I’m always happy! :gnzbryw:

I’m good. Got a lot happening these coming months. My bestie is getting married next month and I’m going on a holiday too, InshaAllah.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

What about you?
Wait, what?:williamswtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Oh no, they got you too.:damn:
:siilaanyolaugh:
I was kidding, i don't subscribe of the incel ideology but I'm not sure about my attraction to women. I'm not gay, i'm straight but i just don't think i want to seduce any girl :noneck:

halwa

✨🌙
I was kidding, i don't subscribe of the incel ideology but I'm not sure about my attraction to women. I'm not gay, i'm straight but i just don't think i want to seduce any girl :noneck:

You’re too young for that. Think about girls once you reach 26

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I knew that. In fact I know you better than yourself. I climb windows for fun.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What will you study?

I'm not going to actually major in anything since I'm still in high school, but I'm going to be taking most of my classes there via a STEM pathway (basically classes I'll take for the rest of my highschool career that prep me for a STEM-oriented major and hopefully career). I'm going to take the easy route and picking the Agribusiness (Agriculture & Business) pathway lol because I'm too dumb for the engineering and pre-med pathway.

halwa

✨🌙
I'm not going to actually major in anything since I'm still in high school, but I'm going to be taking most of my classes there via a STEM pathway (basically classes I'll take for the rest of my highschool career that prep me for a STEM-oriented major and hopefully career). I'm going to take the easy route and picking the Agribusiness (Agriculture & Business) pathway lol because I'm too dumb for the engineering and pre-med pathway.
Do a subject you are comfortable with and enjoy learning. Without passion you won’t succeed in that degree. It has got nothing with your intellectual ability.

I wish you all the best for your studies. Do well, earn those extra credits and succeed!!! You can do it.

Kratos

Sonder
Why the hell is this positive thread in qashin??

Anyways life is good. I spend most of my time at uni, work and gym. All three are going pretty well. Been seeing good progress in the gym and I'm enjoying my major so far. Work is a bit tedious though ngl. Social life is also decent. Don't get out as much as I used to but it's not too bad. All in all, can't complain.

I am happy I have found my brotherhood and covenant. I am a Hebrew Isrealite.
1d421bc81c71667f05e23ad2415b35b5.jpg
tenor (31).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.