A freshie xalimo who claimed her husband raped her is in limbo in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Exactly having 4 wives Will turn into a tv show Keeping up with the Guleeds
:lolbron:

I think the reason is because our parents where brought up And raised back home where the norm is that the wife is at home taking care of the kids and if she Ever needs a hand relatives are close by to assist so the husband dont need to do much help around the house he can chill

But now in the west its different its not like back home where you got support here your on your own

Thats what alot of Fathers havent grasped

I guess the patriarchal society genes are sowed deep into our DNA. Maybe that's why I don't want a working wife but a house wife to take care of the kids while I work. You're right on the money there. But by the time the odays come to their senses we'll have an entire generation of western Somali neefs. :ivers:
Hopefully I'll be long gone to the motherland before I'm there to witness it:pachah1:

There is a crazy disconnect with the older and newer generation of Somalis in the west since they don't understand each other at all. They believe they can raise us the same way they were raised and end up just fine but there is obviously a major miscommunication gap or maybe they just don't care. Who knows.

Lol I would travel too but if you have 4 wives I imagine you don't want to deal with them all together at once like that. There is 12 months to a year so divide that by 4 and you'll only need to spend 3 months with each one at a time. Hahah I can't do that man. Waaay too much drama
Precisely. Somali parents fail to realise that their children have two different cultures that they have to adhere to in the west. When you are brought up and raised in foreign institutions your morality and ethics are shaped by your host nation. I therefore find it nonsensical that somali parents behave as if their children have no "dhaqan" when their children behave or believe in a different principle than their parents. What is even more astounding is the somali parents that complain about lack of culture when they haven't sent their children to somalia before... :bell:

Damn even fob Somalis are using fake rape allegations. Wallahi no man is safe in a marriage anymore.:mjlol:
Wallahi only dumb men get married in my opinion. You are signing off your freedom, free time and so much more. For what ends? The benefits of living the bachelor lifestyle is so much better.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Precisely. Somali parents fail to realise that their children have two different cultures that they have to adhere to in the west. When you are brought up and raised in foreign institutions your morality and ethics are shaped by your host nation. I therefore find it nonsensical that somali parents behave as if their children have no "dhaqan" when their children behave or believe in a different principle than their parents. What is even more astounding is the somali parents that complain about lack of culture when they haven't sent their children to somalia before... :bell:

You're right sxb. Your environment and who you're around 24/7 has a tremendous role on who you become as far as morals and culture is concerned. You can't be surprised the kid barely speaks the language and Somali dhaqan when it's not properly instilled in the home to begin with. If the father is not even in the home raising his kids, just forget about it completely. Those kids don't have a chance. Walahi there should be some sort of Somali parents ThinkTank for subjects like these because even though it seems rather simple and straightforward, a lotta of these parents need help with connecting and raising their kids properly.

World

VIP
>gets married without permission of her parents
>accused husband of rape for marrying a second wife
>gets her child taken away from her and a 2 year restraining order

She deserves it.

>gets married without permission of her parents
>accused husband of rape for marrying a second wife
>gets her child taken away from her and a 2 year restraining order

She deserves it.
Xalimos make are very naive and always are bad at making decisions, she dug her own grave lol.

But she is lucky in some states she would do jail time for false rape allegations

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your threads are running out of ideas lol

But this xalimo looks to have been mislead by the veteran garoob so of MN.

I've stopped making threads, I am has-been, adeer go on and leave me to rot here :susp:

Never trust or marry a Xaliimo who trekked through south and Central America to get to the states. She's a experienced lunatic who has been probably raped several times and who is no longer in her right mind. She will display a psychopathic behavior

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He didnt have a wife when they met, but he married again 2 years since their wedding and she didnt like that another wife came to the limelight so she accussed of him rape.

She must have been ill advised

I can clearly see her getting egged on by her girlfriend in Minnesota who's been in the country longer and who this xoolo tahriib trusted. Xoolo Tahriib came to her with her problems and the other "Americanized" chick told her about a way to get at him that in this country you can accuse the husband of rape. Nacastani run with it but never anticipated the grueling interrogation that follows such a serious accusations. The interrogation exposed all her lies and she broke down. Once that happened the guy now recognized that she attempted to kill him ( I mean sending a Somali guy to prison for decades is basically killing) and so he went for her jugular by removing the thing that's the most dearest to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending