A freshie sounding ugly xalimo in malaysia claims she is miss africa

Why don't we focus on the more pressing issue? I had no idea sex trafficking of African women was this active in a place like Malaysia. Good on her part for spreading awareness.

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
she is so short, definitely an MJ from the south. @miss africa
@ i used to miss africa

Fobs shouldn't have the privilege to come on this site and use gifs. You don't even make sense abaayo.

Every loser and fob with sexuality issues mentions MJ. MJ is not your daddy, go fake that issue with *** that shitted you.

Merca

Inactive.
She's trying to raise awareness to something important and the only thing you guys can do is insulting her? And also insulting her clan (which you have no information about btw), really? :umwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Staff Member
Mj yaryar sheeato calling me one :noneck: just because i dont give time to entertain ****ties :gaasdrink:
You keep repeating the same shit abaayo, I'm your superior. Either kiss my feet or stfu.
Work on how to come out of the closet. Sheegato sharmuuto like you shouldn't even address me. Nacala kugu yaal.

Gibiin-Udug

Staff Member
:drakelaugh: Reiko wanted us to bash this female but since it turned into a mj bashing she regrets her decisions.

Abaayo it backfired on you @Reiko
When did I wanted to bash her? Wtf are you talking about? Learn how to read. I never even mentioned her.

Nacala kugu yaal. She's not MJ. Wasaq waji baranbaaro.
This was my first reply in this topic. Where did I mention her or bash her?

Trending