A former Idf soldier told me the truth

Royalflush

novacane
At my workplace there was a former idf girl who recently started. One day she comes up to me in my lunch break in the cafeteria and asks to sit with me.
So I find out she used to serve in the idf- idk how Britain allows uk Jews to serve in the idf but anyway. I told her I was Somali and then she began to laugh. She told me to come meet her in a Starbucks after work cuz the cafeteria was too crowded and she told me something.

she Told me straight up it was part of Israel’s foreign policy to cause division among Somalia and she told me quote on quote “we sell weapons to all sides and cause enmity among you people.” So I was shocked for a while
After I asked her the reason and she said because we are the chosen people and we can do whatever we want. I could tell she wanted to call me a then but there was a few black people in the cafe who would’ve certainly backed me.

so moral of the story, they are United and we’re not cuz of them.
Oh and she was from house Cohen which is one of the tribes- tho I haven’t seen her for a few weeks, she must’ve left.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
comeon.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We hated eachother for 1000s of years

Throw in some weapon, add to the fire. Easy profits

Sounds about right

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Wallahi she had the biggest superiority complex I’ve ever seen
She straight up told me this stuff like it’s nothing
And after I haven’t seen her at work- maybe it was her leaving present
Punch that smug waste of life wallahi if this real u should pop her jaw

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Wallahi she had the biggest superiority complex I’ve ever seen
She straight up told me this stuff like it’s nothing
And after I haven’t seen her at work- maybe it was her leaving present
If you are speaking the truth. It could be a recruitment.

Could be a job for a arm sales men who knows

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Am stuck at “ I told her I was Somali and then she began to laugh”

The whole world thinks really low of us no respect

At my workplace there was a former idf girl who recently started. One day she comes up to me in my lunch break in the cafeteria and asks to sit with me.
So I find out she used to serve in the idf- idk how Britain allows uk Jews to serve in the idf but anyway. I told her I was Somali and then she began to laugh. She told me to come meet her in a Starbucks after work cuz the cafeteria was too crowded and she told me something.

she Told me straight up it was part of Israel’s foreign policy to cause division among Somalia and she told me quote on quote “we sell weapons to all sides and cause enmity among you people.” So I was shocked for a while
After I asked her the reason and she said because we are the chosen people and we can do whatever we want. I could tell she wanted to call me a ni**er then but there was a few black people in the cafe who would’ve certainly backed me.

so moral of the story, they are United and we’re not cuz of them.
Oh and she was from house Cohen which is one of the tribes- tho I haven’t seen her for a few weeks, she must’ve left.

Wouldn't be surprised if AS is a mossad creation. They're known for that.

Trending