A FARAH WANTS WESTERN MEDIA TO REFRENCE SOMALIS đź’€

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

why are we somalis taking so many L's these days, like what did we do to deserve this embarrassment
:farmajoyaab: :kanyehmm: :bell::meleshame::wow::stopit::reallymaury::westbrookwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1660066537755.png

Lord of the rings? That's a very poor example lol. Tolkien loved Anglo Saxon language and culture and hated the Normans for almost destroying said culture. What's stopping Somalis for writting their own medieval fantasy novels?

Lord of the rings? That's a very poor example lol. Tolkien loved Anglo Saxon language and culture and hated the Normans for almost destroying said culture. What's stopping Somalis for writting their own medieval fantasy novels?
Nigga, we can barely feed ourselves as it is :drakekidding:

Based

VIP
Just seeing his hair and hearing that accent made me click off. Also why is that xaywaan saying “zoo podcast”?

Nigga, we can barely feed ourselves as it is :drakekidding:
Understandable. I don't get why he's screeching about representation like some Americunt Kang. He's not even arguing the case that we're unfairly depicted as pirates and other negative stereotypes in media. He just wants Somalis to be shoehorned into medieval fanatsy stories that draw inspiration from Europen history and mythology.
I hate faux-socially conscious wankers like him the most wallahi:pacspit: