A famous youtuber who cheated on her boyfriend friend turns out to be the chef i fired last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So if you remember i fired a chef last year here is the thread incase yall missed it (good times walahi)

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/never-support-black-businesses.48145/

well guess what not only is he a racist piece of shit but it seems like he like to have an affair with his best friend girlfriend. The girl is called Jayde pierce she is very popular in the youtube and instagram world.

D4eMOugX4AEgRPd.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i remember that thread first time somalispot activism lead to someone getting fired
good job on sigmund:samwelcome:
yh no problem i remember when i came across his account i was familiar with him due to his name and was like im sure this dude who is a chef now used to diss somali so i typed "somalian" along with his twitter name and to my not suprise the most vilest thing was said about somalis making fun of famine and worse and even said somethings like wiping us with technology and remember i was so upset and HAD to make sure he didnt get away with what he said and made it known on this forum and thankfully everyone listened and contributed to his demise

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What did he say about Somalis? The tweets are gone from the previous thread

he made fun of the famine, said something about somalis should be wiped technology also said "how does it feel somalian boys cant get any girl in the world other than somali girls, ugly

Ugaaso

Deni
yh no problem i remember when i came across his account i was familiar with him due to his name and was like im sure this dude who is a chef now used to diss somali so i typed "somalian" along with his twitter name and to my not suprise the most vilest thing was said about somalis making fun of famine and worse and even said somethings like wiping us with technology and remember i was so upset and HAD to make sure he didnt get away with what he said and made it known on this forum and thankfully everyone listened and contributed to his demise

A boss move. Thank you on behalf of Somali community! :it0tdo8:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
racism against Somalis is normalized cause its not considered anti black cause Somalis are not black but falsely labeled as black even though we are cushites
thous its not racist to say racist stuff about Somalis

david Vance has routinely made racist remarks about Somalis calling us low IQ drug addicts stupid khat abusers welfare fraudsters and the list goes on, and he has yet been banned from twitter

views like the low IQ is widely used by racists to dehumanize and belittle other racial groups am surprised he's allowed to say Somalis are low IQ
https://twitter.com/DVATW

@sigmund we need to spread the word about anticushitic racism its real, and we are targeted the most as the easiest minority to pick on while not receiving any condemnation of racism by the public

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
racism against somalis is normalised cause its not coniderd anti black
thous its nor racist to say racist stuff about somalis

david Vance has routinely made racist remarks about Somalis calling us low iq drug addicts stupid khat abusers welfare fraudsters and the list goes on, and he has yet been banned from twitter

views like the low IQ is widely used by racists to dehumanize and belittle other racial groups am surprised hes allowed to say Somalis are low IQ apparently its nor anti black or racist to say this https://twitter.com/DVATW

@sigmund we need to spread the word about anticushitic racism its real, and we are targeted the most as the easiest minority to pick on while not receiving any condemnation of racism by the public
I totally agree that we are the easiest minority to get picked since technically we aren't black and should be called out everyday. Laakin I don't care if it's an cadaan who disses us since everyone knows they're racist openly and target anyone that's a minority. Nothing is worse than a Madow dissing us

Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending