BREAKING NEWS A faarax member of the state of Maine HS soccer team that won the state championship in 2015 died performing Hajj. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’ve been to Mecca, to the Hajj, I remember that Saudi drivers are reckless. It’s practically handing over a modern mechanical marvel to an inherently Bedouin people.
There’s no real traffic cops.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN to the brother. I would like to reiterate to Somalis to please buy travel insurance. You never know what will happen.

As for the driving, Turks are also fucking crazy drivers man. It’s even more scary when you realise that a lot of the roads in their cities are on 60 degree angles and slippery from the rain and snow.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN to the brother. I would like to reiterate to Somalis to please buy travel insurance. You never know what will happen.

As for the driving, Turks are also fucking crazy drivers man. It’s even more scary when you realise that a lot of the roads in their cities are on 60 degree angles and slippery from the rain and snow.
Help me adeer

msp I can buy it once ?

I've got travel insurance included with my car insurance.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Can I buy the insurance at once.
For how much

Idk about America but in Australia you just put your destinations, the duration of the trip and your age. Then it will load up with the different plans and it’s costs.

I just buy it before I fly. In Australia, it’s like $100 AUD if I’m going on a month long trip.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I know this might kinda sounds a bit ignorant but let me ask you sxb..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have never seen a snake except for in a zoo or when there is a pet handler letting us touch it.

Spiders are somewhat common but not poisonous ones. They’ll just chill in a corner of a ceiling from time to time but not regularly enough to cause panic. You just need to spray it with bug spray and it’s all good.

I can definitively say, you’re never going to find a snake or spider in your bed or ever in your belongings.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Make sure medical evacuation insurance is included so that you will be flown out in an air ambulance. Make sure your family back home has your insurance information to coordinate flying you back. Rather than relying on go fund me's. They are relatively cheap as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idk about America but in Australia you just put your destinations, the duration of the trip and your age. Then it will load up with the different plans and it’s costs.

I just buy it before I fly. In Australia, it’s like $100 AUD if I’m going on a month long trip.

So you pay for that and your in hell-hole Africa like Kampala. Will they airlift me if I fell unconscious from making love to a robust Ugandese female.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah but the cost of insurance may be a bit more if you’re travelling to Uganda.

:dead:

I knew it! The qaarada habaarka qabta Africa always will be either not covered or would cost an arm and a leg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just checked bro. Somalia is only $180 AUD for a month.

That’s only a marginal difference tbh.

I’m surprised.

So say that you came down with indhayar Hargab and you’re immobilized. Will they send a private plane.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m surprised.

So say that you came down with indhayar Hargab and you’re immobilized. Will they send a private plane.

Potentially, you have to check if your travel insurance provider covers coronavirus tho. The one I use, Allianz, does cover it but many such as Bupa, don’t.

Trending

Latest posts