A faarax has just been killed at the 24 mall in Minneapolis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it is amazing how fleeting life is. Death comes like a pang. When u wake up and dress up, put on your clothes, u have no idea, a mortuary crime tech will remove your socks when you are dead, on a cold table.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
UPDATE : My best friend just informed me that the fight in Minneapolis 24 mall was ALL because of coffee. (The restaurant owner is Dhulbahante, so likely one of them was a dhuloos) The victim and shooter argument was because of cue line. Somalis don't follow waiting line protocol . They like to just rush in and start ordering, ignoring people waiting in the line. An argument ensued and it escalated to the outside door. The shooter ran to his car, grabbed his gun and shot him.

(i am guessing but ALAAAHU YACLUUM- what happened is- the victim was a regular in the 24 mall . A hang out guy, he probably knew the dhulbahante coffee maker, and started ordering. This gangster probably felt disrespected, when he voice his grievance, the victim, puffed his chest and insulted, unbeknownst to him, he was dealing with a gangster wanna be with a gun)

(it reminds me of the shooting in Philadelphia. The couple bullying a short man , their neighbor, about snow shoveling. And the couple end up being shot dead, and the shooter shot himself)

But Shaitaan took advantage of this poor possible Dhulbahante guy. As soon as he shot him, he ran away and then came back to turn himself up, ridden with guilt, just like the victim of a Shaitaan will be

Again, never own a gun, Shaitaan will make u itch to use it.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts