A faarax has just been killed at the 24 mall in Minneapolis

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The two guys were arguing and one of them grabbed his gun and shot the deceased over an argument.

This is what happens when the average faaraxs purchases a gun and has it in his car.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Doesn’t look like he was in the game.

I just saw it on the 6 oclock news. Before that i saw it on tik tok. Its amazing how tik tok is faster than traditional news.

It looked like a chubby somali farah, blue jeans, and black leather jacket laying on the door step to 24 mall. It was snowing today after a rare early warm spring.

The local news said the shooter shot him 7 times, ran away and then came to the mall and call the police on himself.

Must be a drug issue AUN

I just saw it on the 6 oclock news. Before that i saw it on tik tok. Its amazing how tik tok is faster than traditional news.

It looked like a chubby somali farah, blue jeans, and black leather jacket. It was snowing today after a rare early warm spring.

The local news said the shooter shot him 7 times, ran away and then came to the mall and call the police on himself.

Must be a drug issue
AUN!

Whose the chubby faraax the victim or the shooter?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN!

Whose the chubby faraax the victim or the shooter?

the victim. Not too chubby but kinda big belly and skinny legs. looked older like an adeer. also he looked like he was wearing sandals or something. He was shot by the door step. Laying down lifeless

the victim. Not too chubby but kinda big belly and skinny legs. looked older like an adeer. also he looked like he was wearing sandals or something. He was shot by the door step. Laying down lifeless
May Allah rest his soul in Jannah! Somali thugs are outta control! He took a life and took his own to cuz he’ll never be released smh.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May Allah rest his soul in Jannah! Somali thugs are outta control! He took a life and took his own to cuz he’ll never be released smh.

It always amazes me how someone can risk losing their freedom. Walahi. I mean, i have had thoughts of killing someone. (husband) But as soon as i thought of that 5 x 8 cell, with a small window for the rest of your life, i quickly snap back to reality

It always amazes me how someone can risk losing their freedom. Walahi. I mean, i have had thoughts of killing someone. (husband) But as soon as i thought of that 5 x 8 cell, with a small window for the rest of your life, i quickly snap back to reality
American judges give you lot crazy 700 year sentences that you can’t even serve. Here in gaajo UK you serve 25 years then your eligible for parole. :damn:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wait. What? A guy just came in and shot him? No previous issues? He called the cops on himself? Honestly I hate being at malls. Sucks being an american. Every time i walk in i’m like ”yup, this the day i get shot down”

brrrrrr

Did you really fantasize about killing him? What most people don’t understand I think is everyone is capable of murder...and sometimes in the heat of moment a lot can go wrong but if you’re someone who reasons through your emotions you’ll remove yourself promptly. 🙏🏽

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you really fantasize about killing him? What most people don’t understand I think is everyone is capable of murder...and sometimes in the heat of moment a lot can go wrong but if you’re someone who reasons through your emotions you’ll remove yourself promptly. 🙏🏽

yes i planned it in my head. loool

yes i planned it in my head. loool
Remind me to never ever and I mean ever cross you!

olive branch?

giphy.gif

How can you have sex with someone you want to kill? You're scary

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Probably part of a turf war. They marked their territory by pissing on it and this poor dumbass had no clue

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Don’t leave your house without ur gun 💯
Not sure that helps. He would’ve been pulled over for jaywalking and when they ask “sir do you have anything we need to know about?” He would be shot mid sentence “yeah I have a gu...bang bang bang suspect down!!!”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happened?

Argument escalated to one dude retrieving his gun and shooting the victim dead.

He then escaped but some how realized that he was making matters worse and so he turned himself in. This same dude woke this morning with no problems to worry but tonight he won’t sleep.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Argument escalated to one dude retrieving his gun and shooting the victim dead.

He then escaped but some how realized that he was making matters worse and so he turned himself in. This same dude woke this morning with no problems to worry but tonight he won’t sleep.

this is him in his cell poor guy

1615855276240.png