A East Burco Family Got Attacked In Muqdisho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
If the killers are caught the victims family members will just get paid off like the supreme Court official.

Naive northern unionists think these Southerners respect them :snoop:
They take the money if they want but far be it for me to point out how you abuse Gaboye, rape and kill them with impunity. If you want justice, start at home.

Subhanallah what kind of xawayaan goes after little children and a baby. These ppl are not human wallahi. I hope all those involved get executed.

AUN and swift recovery to the injured insha'allah.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Subhanallah what kind of xawayaan goes after little children and a baby. These ppl are not human wallahi. I hope all those involved get executed.

AUN and swift recovery to the injured insha'allah.
The thing is no justice will happen trust me. The qabil of the murderer or murderers will just protect the person or persons. Probably shush up the victims with blood money. Theres no proper law in southern somalia.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
lets be fair, although what happened to the family is terrible they did chose to live in a unsafe place putting their kids at risk. If I went to live in mosul I am taking a huge gamble with my life

Bohol

VIP
East or west burco isn't a real thing.

You're trying to make it a thing,
Outside of spot everyone knows
It's just BURCO.

:dabcasar: XOOXLO

It is a real thing. Besides we can't use the "Burco" title in here because then we won't know whether the wiped out family were HY
or HJ. So it is better to refer to each community as their neighborhood to clarify things.

1499435700410080.gif

Aun, no child's life should be stolen like that.
We're becoming animals like the ones in South Africa, but the zulus have slavery and apartheid scars, we have none, so where's the rage to murder a family come from?

AUN. But unfortunately, that's what you get for going to a den of savages. It's why I believe the homogeneity of Somalis is overrated. I think Isaaq and Southerners are fundamentally different species.

Bohol

VIP
Anyone got pictures/videos of the incident? usually whenever something happens outdoors in Mogadishu there is pictures/videos available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts