A East Burco Family Got Attacked In Muqdisho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The head of their courts had nothing to do with dahabshiil but he got killed. It's their city, once you take the risk it's dangerous

He wasn't the head of courts but some official working in the supreme court (xoghaye).

This is the head of courts (Ibrahim Idle Salebaan). He is Sacad Yoonis and from Bohol.

iidle.png

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
AUN! two kids died, the mother was wounded with her baby on the lap. fucking savages!

the father said it was prolly mistaken identity. that or they were targeted.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
^^ the topic name was "Hj family" you changed it to East burco, now you're writing Hj yourself :draketf:

Bohol

VIP
^^ the topic name was "Hj family" you changed it to East burco, now you're writing Hj yourself :draketf:

Clan names as title is not allowed in political section that is why we use deegaan titles instead however inside the topics is fine.

Bohol

VIP
It seems the East Burco label pisses off certain people:russ:. I have never seen such a people ashamed of their deegaan lol.

Walal, it's a dangerous place for everybody. :comeon:

Though I do agree that Xamar needs to get its shit together before unity can be accomplished.
It was a targeted assassination and they killed the entire family. Even the children weren't spared :mindblown:

I honestly don't think unity will ever happen. It's been 26 years and Xamar is still lawless as ever.

Gambar

VIP
It was a targeted assassination and they killed the entire family. Even the children weren't spared :mindblown:

I honestly don't think unity will ever happen. It's been 26 years and Xamar is still lawless.
It was targeted but it also could've been a case of mistaken identity (they didn't get the person they were really looking for and they may still be out there looking for them idk). Unity would be great but it would be xasid to want to unify when the capital and arguably most important city is extremely dangerous.

It was targeted but it also could've been a case of mistaken identity (they didn't get the person they were really looking for and they may still be out there looking for them idk). Unity would be great but it would be xasid to want to unify when the capital and arguably most important city is extremely dangerous.
The guy they targeted got shot but was only injured if I'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending