A Documentary on FGM in 1988

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Why didn't he circumcise his daughters?? It's jaahil practice man. The ancient Egyptians did it too

No point in going in circles with people like him. No one wants willingly wants to be circumcised, male or female. It's a degenerate practice that harms more women than men.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No point in going in circles with people like him. No one wants willingly wants to be circumcised, male or female. It's a degenerate practice that harms more women than men.
Male circumcision I have 0 issues with. FGM tho I'm no fan whatsoever

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
bRuH It's not even an Islamic practice. How can you reasonably defend FGM?
You know what @Samaalic Era and @Sharmaarke are doing, is called being a devil. The best lies are lies that cant be discerned from the truth. Its how Al-shabaab recruits muslim Soldiers.

FGM is not the same as circumcision, its an act thats too extreme. Its something that causes more problems than it solves.

Circumcision is sunnah not fardh in Islam for women. Plus prophet mohammed warned us about doing extreme version of it. Example the FGM.

Indonesia is muslim majority country, they do circumcision. The sunnah way, they cut the clitoris in a half. Not everything, they just make it smaller. The reasons are many, one of them being not being hyper-sexual because of your kintir

Ibn Qudamah (may Allah have mercy on him) said, in his book al-Mughni: "Circumcision is obligatory for men, and it is an honour for women, but it is not obligatory for them. This is the opinion of many scholars. (Imam) Ahmad said: For men it is more strictly required, but for women it is less strictly required." (al-Mughni 1/70).

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Until @Samaalic Era can prove to me that the Prophet circumcised his daughters. Then female circumcision is negligible in terms of serious benefit or not.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Until @Samaalic Era can prove to me that the Prophet circumcised his daughters. Then female circumcision is negligible in terms of serious benefit or not.
You want proof from a devil. He will just lead you astray. Dont acquire knowledge from people who see nothing wrong with extreme pagan practises.

Never argue with a foolish person. Female circumcision in Somalia should be illegial, until the practise becomes associated as sunnah. They took something from our deen and incorporated pagan african traditions.

Female circumcision became sunnah, because clitoris can sometimes become so enlarged. It would rival your own penis. Sometimes it could lead to hyper-sexuality, were the women is so horny it becomes a daily problem. By reducing the clitoris size, NOT CUTTING IT AWAY. Just minimizing its size, can have many benifits.

Sunnah is Sunnah for a reason, its not obligatory. The female has the choice, if its medically necessary or if she wants it of her own accord. NOT HER PARENTS OR ANYONE ELSE.

NO ONE can force someone to do something that is SUNNAH.

Example of forcing someone to do sunnah
*Its like forcing your child to pray every sunnah prayer. The kid is going to hate you at the end.
*Forcing your kid to fast every monday and thursday with you. (Sunnah fastings)
*Forcing your kid, to never have fun. Because she/he could use that time for Allah.
*Forcing your kid, to use miswak 5 times a day, every day.

No one can force someone to do sunnah acts.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Where is the hadith justifying that extreme version of FGM is okay?
The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, and trimming the moustache." narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and Muslim (257).

Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271),

Trending

Latest posts