A DM I Sent To A Canadian Xalimo on Instagram

iu

Imagine if we made it a rule that every family must have 4 children (can give 1 child per wife.)
Our population would grow very fast and we might stop the bantu christian expansion.
I believe every Somali man should have more then one wife and impregnate them as much as possible in order to grow the Somali population, influence and double the numbers of the ummah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I believe every Somali man should have more then one wife and impregnate them as much as possible in order to grow the Somali population, influence and double the numbers of the ummah.

giphy.gif

We have to pass this law, minimum 4 children per family.
It might sound extreme at first but would you rather get out-breed by Madow, it's called population replacement what the bantus most dangerous weapon is. More Muslims = Better World.
Walal, check this map out.
iu

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It might sound extreme at first but would you rather get out-breed by Madow, it's called population replacement what the bantus most dangerous weapon is. More Muslims = Better World.
iu

Too bad i can't dance Khoisan dance

11975.jpg

iu
I would say as much children as possible! Average should be 8. Somalis are already around 25 million but our Oromo cousins are at 50 million right now! We should breed more.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
But if you had four wives wouldn't that make you little too busy to post Arab propanga on internet forums?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
iu

What is with the bantu expansion obesssion many people in this site have

Trending

Latest posts