A direct message to the somnet Nacas with the handle name TheGuardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This was his statement about our forum:

16bbho4.jpg

It was a serious attempt to paint us all as co-conspirators who allow such an insult on our prophet Pbuh.

Unbeknownst to the idiot named TheGuardian that we handle our mischievous members in a civilized and strategic manor. Idiot has no idea that we have a private group to handle such a crisis or misbehavior.

Abdijohn has been chastised and advised. He has accepted to respect as all.

That been said, I assure you Abdijohns has better chance of going to Jannah then that munaafaq named Hyper. It was complete shock for me to read a statement he made last week where he was calling something a . In another occasion he actually minimized the magnitude of qoomu-luudh dambi.

Abdijohn will be guided to the righteous path under my tutelary. He is clean hearted kid with a brilliant brain.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Is hyper gay or just very effeminate? I'm not trying to insult him but he asked yesterday if women thought shukaansi was ceeb. :dwill:

menace

VIP
Is hyper gay or just very effeminate? I'm not trying to insult him but he asked yesterday if women thought shukaansi was ceeb. :dwill:

He is a confirmed asexual..not gay but not that much different sababtoo ah it means he has no sexual desires..isagoo kale ma guursadaan

McD30

Bored to death
Lmao @ honorable people. get off your fucking high horse. Stop posting these retards messages man

A

Atiya

Menace don't be a troll how does AbdiJohnson (A GAAL) have a better chance of going to Jannah than hyperactive (A MUSLIM)?

menace

VIP
Menace don't be a troll how does AbdiJohnson (A GAAL) have a better chance of going to Jannah than hyperactive (A MUSLIM)?
Remember the story of the dog?

A prostitute woman was walking when she came upon a really thirsty dog. Out of the goodness of her heart she gave him water. This act placed her Jenna!

So Sienna please have some hope that Abdijohns can be reformed. Ileen ninku wu noolyahay wali

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Desperate times call for desperate measures/members. When claiming Somalispot wasn't safe wouldn't work, they resort to this. They want to speak on AJ when X.playa has said far worse than AJ has and is still a cherished member of that forum. At least AJ apologized for his comments and promised to stop, X.playa continues his attacks on Islam 'til this day so those hypocrites over at somnet can save their bullshit for someone else. :camby:

Desperate times call for desperate measures/members. When claiming Somalispot wasn't safe wouldn't work, they resort to this. They want to speak on AJ when X.playa has said far worse than AJ has and is still a cherished member of that forum. At least AJ apologized for his comments and promised to stop, X.playa continues his attacks on Islam 'til this day so those hypocrites over at somnet can save their bullshit for someone else. :camby:

Sensei sister, he apologized? When did he do that if you don't mind me asking?

I did not see Hyper's comment; however, in the Middle East, shukaansi is very rare. Arranged marriage is very common, so I think that is where Hyper was coming from. In Muslim societies in Middle East, shukaansi is seen as flirting. Marriage is about character and religious values, so as long as both men and women reported to have those 2 items, they fulfill the marriage requirement and no need for shukaansi.

In my stay in somnet, both Hyper and FAH were very reasonable compare to others, but of course my views are different than others, and I did not have issues with those guys, so my experience was different than other folks. Anyhow, if one migrated from somnet, I would say leave that place alone and the people who are MODs there.

On my departure from somnet, I left there because of MODs who have issues with Islam, and Salafi Muslims in particular, and here I am here where AJ - who did the unthinkable here - is tolerated. Therefore, I don't really see any differences. I would conclude if you abandoned somnet, let it be. Don't look back. There are plenty of resources in the NET.

menace

VIP
Gerigoor...AJ apologized...you did not see it because we are different from somnet ...we have Majlis-El-Shura or the council of elders and females :damn::drakelaugh:( I'm laughing at the female part)..

Seriously though we have a private elite ruling class who communicate privately and we have had a session with the AJ

A

Atiya

Remember the story of the dog?

A prostitute woman was walking when she came upon a really thirsty dog. Out of the goodness of her heart she gave him water. This act placed her Jenna!

So Sienna please have some hope that Abdijohns can be reformed. Ileen ninku wu noolyahay wali
Menace AJ DOES NOT believe in Allah or a god whatsoever. He clearly denys Allahs existence people like that will NEVER enter Jannah no matter how good they were. A person who sincerely believed in Allah no matter how much sins they committed as long as it's not shirk, they will in the end make it to Jannah after having spent time in hell to pay for their sins but same thing does not work with people who deny His existence. So don't be using the woman and the dog example with AJ as the woman had belief in Allah but she was a sinner. If the prophets uncle who contributed a lot to Islam and aided the prophet is going to hell for not believing in Allah as stated in a Hadith what makes you think AJ an atheists who insults the prophet and Allah day in and day out will make it to Jannah? You are delusional my friend.

menace

VIP
Menace AJ DOES NOT believe in Allah or a god whatsoever. He clearly denys Allahs existence people like that will NEVER enter Jannah no matter how good they were. A person who sincerely believed in Allah no matter how much sins they committed as long as it's not shirk, they will in the end make it to Jannah after having spent time in hell to pay for their sins but same thing does not work with people who deny His existence. So don't be using the woman and the dog example with AJ as the woman had belief in Allah but she was a sinner. If the prophets uncle who contributed a lot to Islam and aided the prophet is going to hell for not believing in Allah as stated in a Hadith what makes you think AJ an atheists who insults the prophet and Allah day in and day out will make it to Jannah? You are delusional my friend.
AJ could eventually be much better Muslim then you ..ilahay waxan ka baryayaa in AJ ku so laabto within the Islamic fold..

I don't care about somnet nor what their members have to say about me. They make fun of famine victims like that Thuganomics did. That place is full of hypocritical weirdo freaks. And who is the Guardian anyway? He signed up after I made those comments yet he always mentions. Get off my jock.

Stop talking about somnet. I am above people who laugh at famine victims. Don't come here posting what those weird freaks have to say. That website is a mental asylum. You the dirt under someones finger nail when you go below the belt and mock famine victims or say you'll rape peoples mothers. That website is trashy. Stop bringing it on this website. I feel dirty when you post someone talking about me when those guys laugh at hungry kids. Please don't copy and paste anything from there again

Q

Queen Carawelo

Guys lets not give those imbeciles anymore attention,

I am done with somnet and we should all just close that chapter and move on.

We have something they don't have. I am not going to call Somalispot a website, I will call it a community. A safe community where we help each other, joke about each other and communicate with each other.

Group hug. Menace watch your hands..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts