A diaspora ol' head adorns all blue and with a loudspeaker roams around Xamar calling youths to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
stay home and don't tahriib because he has been in the UK.

How they gonna listen to him ?
First off! He roams around Xamar all day long cause nigga got his ceydh money connected directly to Dahabshiil Xamar where he gets a direct deposit :chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

What a terrible message giver..nigga trying to tell a hungry kid " adeer stay here but I've lived a comfortable life there and I'm here to enjoy my ceydh but you stay here and let these thieves ( gov) steal your future"

stay home and don't tahriib because he has been in the UK.

How they gonna listen to him ?
First off! He roams around Xamar all day long cause nigga got his ceydh money connected directly to Dahabshiil Xamar where he gets a direct deposit :chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

What a terrible message giver..nigga trying to tell a hungry kid " adeer stay here but I've lived a comfortable life there and I'm here to enjoy my ceydh but you stay here and let these thieves ( gov) steal your future"

How do you know he gets cayd in xamar ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maybe he saved money working all those years in the UK ? Anyway he is a Great man for telling hard truth regarding false europe dreams

Maybe the likelihood of him have had a job in all those years can be cancelled out by the 75% unemployment in our community in the UK.

The odds are stacked against him to have ever been employed when we are talking abt 75%

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I can't wait to graduate. Wallahi I'm gonna open up a business and give the youth a job. It's easy for us to say don't migrate but put yourself in their positions.

Be careful about your social media accounts and what you post there. Think about back home guys you are hurting their feelings with your fancy life(from their point of view) be humble and never show off and plz do not accept jobs in back home. Let them work just go in your vaction to do volunteer jobs or trainings new graduates there.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Be careful about your social media accounts and what you post there. Think about back home guys you are hurting their feelings with your fancy life(from their point of view) be humble and never show off and plz do not accept jobs in back home. Let them work just go in your vaction to do volunteer jobs or trainings new graduates there.
I don't post material things on IG anymore. I hope every diaspora Somali thinks before posting material possessions. Peoples lives are at risk.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys! It is not us, it is the ones that tahriibed and made it to the West.

First of all! When was the last time you accepted friendship of a person back home besides close cousins ?

Guys! It is not us, it is the ones that tahriibed and made it to the West.

First of all! When was the last time you accepted friendship of a person back home besides close cousins ?

LOL wallahi you are right. Cousins? Nigga I don't even accept them. If your name is "MAXAMED 'GENERALKA TOOGDHEER'" expect to stay in the pending section forever.
Am I the only one whose cousins from back home wanna see all your shit on fb but their pic will be of a flower and you are locked off from almost everything. Faaaackk outta here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LOL wallahi you are right. Cousins? Nigga I don't even accept them. If your name is "MAXAMED 'GENERALKA TOOGDHEER'" expect to stay in the pending section forever.
Am I the only one whose cousins from back home wanna see all your shit on fb but their pic will be of a flower and you are locked off from almost everything. Faaaackk outta here.

I've accepted few cousins who I know will not tahriib bc of the warning we put in place and the life we've given them. Instead of sending money constantly we opened businesses for them. A store here and a car for a taxi. On top of that we send our used and unwanted clothes computers with any family member heading back home and we have 3 people go back there yearly in 3 different occasions. So there's no reason to embark on this hellish trip on their part.

That being said , I've abandoned fb for them. I don't post jack shit. I salute the creators of snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts