A depressed Isaaq is calling for Somaliland and Puntland to unite and attack Khatumo state, than to divide its lands like they did before.

:pachah1: Walahi these landers are funny as hell, at least they are now waking up to the facts that Somaliland is a dead project.

1697742256862.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Next mission is Garhajis State. I anticipate this outcome if Jeegaan steal elections again, which will mean Garhajis has been isolated from power since 93 till now, 30 year mark.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Next mission is Garhajis State. I anticipate this outcome if Jeegaan steal elections again, which will mean Garhajis has been isolated from power since 93 till now, 30 year mark.
You really think so?

theyve been so quiet since the august karbash lool and now ssc has officially joined somalia. yeah SL definitely wont be getting recognition now. Losing the bit of land they had in the north. im so happy! im celebrating after work. me and a lascanood co worker were high fiving each other 2day lol then ima go home and celebrate. VIVA SOMALIA!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You really think so?

U really do hate HY. The jegaan went to such an extent to put dahir rayale into office in fear they may win. The 30 year anniversary of HY disempowerment has reached them, if the next election their isolated again, they will have no choice but to take care of garhajis ppl well being and declare their own state. No amount of 'boogeyman darod this and that' will change those hard realities and ur only lookin to stall the inevitable.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
U really do hate HY. The jegaan went to such an extent to put dahir rayale into office in fear they may win. The 30 year anniversary of HY disempowerment has reached them, if the next election their isolated again, they will have no choice but to take care of garhajis ppl well being and declare their own state. No amount of 'boogeyman darod this and that' will change those hard realities and ur only lookin to stall the inevitable.
Im Garhajis and I never heard sentiment to leave SL but i have heard that they really dislike the lack of representation. If Garhajis leaves that would be a massive blow for SL.

Do Garhajis even have a flag?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im Garhajis and I never heard sentiment to leave SL but i have heard that they really dislike the lack of representation. If Garhajis leaves that would be a massive blow for SL.

Do Garhajis even have a flag?

HA/HJ won't listen but if they r smart, u don't isolate ur largest clan 4 power and think everything will be fine, i don't understand the stupidity behind it, i mean at least u would think if they fear a HY is a unionist, why don't they 'build up a HY puppet' at least so they can make HY see itself in 'power' even if it's superficial and not for their well being but jeegaan well being. Wallahi ma garan kari siyasad xumada meesha yaal.

Internet Nomad

VIP
HA/HJ won't listen but if they r smart, u don't isolate ur largest clan 4 power and think everything will be fine, i don't understand the stupidity behind it, i mean at least u would think if they fear a HY is a unionist, why don't they 'build up a HY puppet' at least so they can make HY see itself in 'power' even if it's superficial and not for their well being but jeegaan well being. Wallahi ma garan kari siyasad xumada meesha yaal.
When your backed into a corner you stop thinking about logic and more about how to seize the last remains of power.