Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
kids are adored and welcomed when they go back to their homeland
Beaten?
Forced marriage?
I smell bs
No wonder the UK Police didn’t investigate because they know it is baseless accusations

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
That's fine but don't dismiss others' experiences as fake news. These girls have nothing to gain from making this story public but much to lose

So you had a friend who had a bad experience and I personally had a great time. Stuff happens. But it is not everybody. Generally speaking the kids that are sent back return changed for the better.

Let’s not let few incidents smese the the many othe thousands of kids who benefited

VIP
So you had a friend who had a bad experience and I personally had a great time. Stuff happens. But it is not everybody. Generally speaking the kids that are sent back return changed for the better.

Let’s not let few incidents smese the the many othe thousands of kids who benefited

Never said it was widespread, just that it exists. Smearing these young ladies as liars like you did in your initial comment isn't it. There's a whole 7 of them

Waqooyi and the rest of somalia are the same. I dont beleive them as i have been there. Hargeysa is no different than garowe . These kids are horrible and were brought back for dhaqan celis. They made it an excuse because they didnt want to stay in somalia. She even blamed her parents on tv amd was on this fourm. No proof.

Foolxumada ka muuqda. Deenlawe.
No life for her. Rebellious kids who want to be like the western kids. Only people who would marry a dc is her immediate cousins . No other person not even her qabil would marry someone like that

@Saalax Bidaar

That's fine but don't dismiss others' experiences as fake news. These girls have nothing to gain from making this story public but much to lose
Lose what sxb. In the beginning they where not on the same page with thier deen dhaqan and parents. What they gain in a sense of freedom as a parent will try to rehab them but they return to where they wanted. We where all yoing and know are younger lifestyles were no good for the futrue uet we tried to force upon our loved ones

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
kids are adored and welcomed when they go back to their homeland
Beaten?
Forced marriage?
I smell bs
No wonder the UK Police didn’t investigate because they know it is baseless accusations
Thats not everybody some are sent those places unwillingly and they get beaten

waraabe

Your superior
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/forced-marriage-police-failed-women-sent-to-somalia-cnb27jfz7

If this is what they do to their young girls no wonder they don;t care about human rights and are arresting yopung boys for making fun of how duuso so bixi walks.

In Puntland girls arn;t allowed to be locked up in boarding schools. only boys

In puntland girls are raped and the rape is posted on Facebook. Which is sad because the isis terrorists in puntland countryside stones the victims of sexual assault

waraabe

Your superior
Never said it was widespread, just that it exists. Smearing these young ladies as liars like you did in your initial comment isn't it. There's a whole 7 of them

They are hoes so it’s right. We don’t want mass prostitution and hoes like we see in neighbouring communities. If your daughter is showing signs and your son is with the wrong madow crowds, u got to send them back for karbash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending