A conspiracy to taint Pres Farmaajo (Qalbidhagax scandal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They were leaving dhusamareb whether they were flexing their muscles or not. Abgal vs Habar gidir was 26+ years ago and has been solved many years ago. Habar Gidir isn't even divided so keep crying. Sacad lives in Ceyr territories and ceyr lives in sacad territories. Saleban has no problem with ceyr just like saruur and ceyr has nothing against them. Sacad and Ceyr are just politically not cool with each other sometimes.

Ahlusuna is Ceyr but politically not ceyr. They want to get same power sharing as galmudug as a whole, not power sharing as qabil or Ceyr. Cyer already has the power sharing in Galmudug.

So whatever you're trying to do isn't working, keep trying:icon lol:
here is beesha Lelkase talking about puntland
Habar gidir ain't divided?

The president of galgaduud mudane shiekh shakir (Ceyr)
The president of baraxley & cadaado mudane xaaf (Sacad+saleeban)

Listen to Xaaf calaacaling about the missiles Allah sent from the sky to decimate ya'juuj & ma'juuj :mjlol:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Somalida are bunch fucking backward fuckers -

Farmaajo is trying to run this gov professionally
- he led khayre to run the gov without interference from the president-

Waa was wasiirka aminiga-
Where was he salonbooshe the head nabid sugida-
Where was he Khayre the Pm-

It's all about let's blame the Farmaajo-
-
All the anti Farmaajo and qabyiilistiyaal ayaa dabka shidaya.
It's farmaajo's government:russ:
I can say HSM let the MJ calool kus run the government too :gucciwhat:

Agent 47

Habar gidir ain't divided?

The president of galgaduud mudane shiekh shakir (Ceyr)
The president of baraxley & cadaado mudane xaaf (Sacad+saleeban)

Listen to Xaaf calaacaling about the missiles Allah sent from the sky to decimate ya'juuj & ma'juuj :mjlol:
HG eating well on both sides:lawd:
kuwa adigoo kalaa futada ayaa xabad la idinka galin:hemad:

It's farmaajo's government:russ:
I can say HSM let the MJ calool kus run the government too :gucciwhat:

Niic niic niic areey iska cabaad-

Saacid - Cabdiwali - both clashed with Hassan Dameer- due to him interfering.

Waryaa gaabanow- - the fact is Hassan dameer used to interfere with the PM job. :farole:

Agent 47

Niic niic niic areey iska cabaad-

Saacid - Cabdiwali - both clashed with Hassan Dameer- due to him interfering.

Waryaa gaabanow- - the fact is Hassan dameer used to interfere with the PM job. :farole:
He fired them :mjlol:waryaa

farmaajo rehired all the failed niggas HSM fired. The chief of the police and sanbaloolshe.

Sanbaloolshe got fired twice the guy is too rough and like a bull in a China shop add to that the completely incompetent Yusuf Garaad who's so bad the brilliant and insallah future presidentify of Somalia Gamal Hassan is doing his job.

Finally if I was farmaajo and had been duped I would fight/going public every chance I can.

Often you don't point fingers as its weak leadership but I would explain 3 specifically if I was farmaajo

1) why was he handed over ?
2) who was he handed to ?
3) who handed him over ?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
what has that gotta do with the video you have posted about Ethiopians leaving dhusamareb:gucciwhat:
And why are you bring up Abgal vs HG in 1990's:dwill:
you have tried
Xawadle vs HG
Abgal vs HG
None of them worked:jaynerd:
nobody is dumb enough to fall for your shit:drakelaugh:

Next he will say Dir VS HG, Lol......hang on or did he already mention that:hmm:

somalis die fighting eachother everyday for 30 years and AUN is all we say.why the crocodile tears for this guy? it is not about this guy,it boils down to their utter rejection of any kind of goverance.that is why federalism should be strenghtened if you want to overthrow gov start in your clan state of galmudug and make sure it doesnt spill over.

I posted the video that was filmed in dhuusomareeb with thousands of Ethiopian troops flexing their muscles in the land of ya'juuj & Ma'juuj to illustrate most hawiye land is controlled by amisom so if you don't behave Allah will send more missiles from the high heavens.

the video about abgaal & habar gidir slaughtering eachother & raping each other's women is to illustrate the hawiye can't unite forget about hawiye united habar gidir can't unite for the past 26 years just look at galmudug sacad/saleeban they can't even go to dhuusomareeb which they claim as being apart of galmudug cause there's ahulsunnah wal jamaca ceyr
I'm starting to think, that you're a fob who lost his fiance to a half Isaaq half Hawiye guy......:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.