A conspiracy to taint Pres Farmaajo (Qalbidhagax scandal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Thats if they can pass our pro-somaliland Harti militias :pachah1:but if they manage to defeat their brothers :pachah1:our 75,000 Isaaq soldiers will march to garowe :pachah1:

:deadosama:
They wouldn't last 15 minutes:pachah1:
Galmudug police in Galkayo karbashed them both the times they tried to build shit into Galmudug controlled parts and when the military arrived they were chased as far as jeexdin:lolbron: east of Galkayo:mjlol:
Every time they attacked they lost some good amount of land:deadosama:
Whats happening to the art of fadhi kudirir when these xoolo are the representatives of their tribes, their delusion knows no bound :snoop:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
It's either he gave the final consent or he was undermined. Both scenarios make him look very bad. The former makes him morally corrupted and the latter a weak leader.

I always thought he was a bit naive in his politics. Giving an important and sensitive post as Chief of secret service to a former lapdog of HSM was s grave mistake. This is Africa after all and you have to keep a close eye on your armed forces. Either give that post to one of your own or give it to someone of a rival clan that's totally in your pocket like AY gave the head of police post to his lapdog Qeybdiid.
He gave positions to the niggas HSM fired not HSM's former chiefs:drakelaugh:
Qeybdid wasn't a police chief in AY term:icon lol:
Abdiqasim's term.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
HSM went in to political war for his lapdog Sanbooleshe when Baldie fired his ass after two months. Baldie was a G Walle
Shirdon and Abdiweli sheikh both woke up at the end of their terms, it's like they don't know who they are dealing with. Thats why the jaundice @Inquisitive_ says they were sixired in Garowe, all those that dream of a happy ever after with moryaans always find out eventually. :ohlord:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He gave positions to the niggas HSM fired not HSM's former chiefs:drakelaugh:
Qeybdid wasn't a police chief in AY term:icon lol:
Abdiqasim's term.
Heil
r8rq3Uh.jpg

We still haven't heard from the government which is quite suspicious. Jokes aside, if we don't get a satisfactory answer, then this is the mother of all blunders. I still don't think Farmaajo is a stupid guy which is what this would suggest if it lands solely on his lap.

It'll be interest to watch how he navigates through this. I bet he's been binge watching house of cards which is causing the delay in response.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
he needed protection from the big boys league, I see.:dabcasar:
What protection? Habar gidir & abgaal needed protection from eachother look at the lands of moryaan now from baraxley to Mogadishu is controlled by amisom

Agent 47

What protection? Habar gidir & abgaal needed protection from eachother look at the lands of moryaan now from baraxley to Mogadishu is controlled by amisom
what is this nigga talking about:eek:
the title of the video is "CIIDAMADII ITOOBIYAANKA OO DHUSAMAREB KA CARARAY":drakelaugh:

Agent 47

im so offended so original. usually when people get caught out they shut the f*ck up but moryaans have always been anti-nature
I could care less what abdiqeybdiid was in AY's fufu government:mjlol:
Nigga probably paid the Ethiopians by being Sanawe's b*tch:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
what has that gotta do with the video you have posted about Ethiopians leaving dhusamareb:gucciwhat:
And why are you bring up Abgal vs HG in 1990's:dwill:
you have tried
Xawadle vs HG
Abgal vs HG
None of them worked:jaynerd:
nobody is dumb enough to fall for your shit:drakelaugh:
I posted the video that was filmed in dhuusomareeb with thousands of Ethiopian troops flexing their muscles in the land of ya'juuj & Ma'juuj to illustrate most hawiye land is controlled by amisom so if you don't behave Allah will send more missiles from the high heavens.

the video about abgaal & habar gidir slaughtering eachother & raping each other's women is to illustrate the hawiye can't unite forget about hawiye united habar gidir can't unite for the past 26 years just look at galmudug sacad/saleeban they can't even go to dhuusomareeb which they claim as being apart of galmudug cause there's ahulsunnah wal jamaca ceyr

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"I could shoot someone in the street in front of everyone, and I wouldn't lose any supporters?"

- Farmaajo
Forget about one terrorist being handed over to Ethiopia previous president Hassan shiekh is the first president in Somalia history to ever visit jigjiga and to add insult to injury declare kilinka shanaad is part of Ethiopia relinquishing any claims somalia had over them territories.

:sass1:

What support did Hassan shiekh loose amongst the moryaans? Is it cause Hassan shiekh was a moryaan too:sass2:

Mudane farmaajo the president of Somalia not just Mogadishu is innocent until proven guilty yaa ya'juuj & Ma'juuj:ufdup:

Somalida are bunch fucking backward fuckers -

Farmaajo is trying to run this gov professionally
- he led khayre to run the gov without interference from the president-

Waa was wasiirka aminiga-
Where was he salonbooshe the head nabid sugida-
Where was he Khayre the Pm-

It's all about let's blame the Farmaajo-
-
All the anti Farmaajo and qabyiilistiyaal ayaa dabka shidaya.

Agent 47

I posted the video that was filmed in dhuusomareeb with thousands of Ethiopian troops flexing their muscles in the land of ya'juuj & Ma'juuj the video about abgaal & habar gidir slaughtering eachother & raping each other's women is to illustrate the hawiye can't unite forget about hawiye united habar gidir can't unite for the past 26 years just look at galmudug sacad/saleeban they can't even go to dhuusomareeb which they claim as being apart of galmudug cause there's ahulsunnah wal jamaca ceyr
They were leaving dhusamareb whether they were flexing their muscles or not. Abgal vs Habar gidir was 26+ years ago and has been solved many years ago. Habar Gidir isn't even divided so keep crying. Sacad lives in Ceyr territories and ceyr lives in sacad territories. Saleban has no problem with ceyr just like saruur and ceyr has nothing against them. Sacad and Ceyr are just politically not cool with each other sometimes.

Ahlusuna is Ceyr but politically not ceyr. They want to get same power sharing as galmudug as a whole, not power sharing as qabil or Ceyr. Cyer already has the power sharing in Galmudug.

So whatever you're trying to do isn't working, keep trying:icon lol:
here is beesha Lelkase talking about puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending