A confrontation between a Stupid Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
My Dad and I where in Bab al Bunt (Punt Gate) in Jeddah, my Dad was just getting some sider honey from a shop. Until this stupid Southern Eygptian Arab he shouts at my Dad "weyn iqamah" he means where is your Visa.

The guy was a cop but he wasn't wearing uniform, my Dad repiled "where is your hawiye", the word "hawiye" means verfication that he is a police officer.

He walks accross the road and he goes to his car and actually was right infront of us. He brings his ID that he is a cop. My Dad looks at it and he is says "give it, give it".

My Dad gave him his passport and looked at the visa and he wants takes the Passport to his car where he would see if its real. He held the passport by force and was sqeeuzing it.

My Dad became angry and threw him on an another car, a yemeni guy and storekeeper ran and the storekeeper said " This guy is a shardah let him check then he will give back your passport" my Dad let him go. Then the police guy read the passport and its written in gregorian date and it says expiring 31/1/ 2019. He stupid mind thinks its fake. Because in this country the calander is in higri. We are in Jamadul I 15 1439.

Some these Arabs are fuckin dogs.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Retarded dude, do they give Egyptians citizenship?
Not that much they all live on Iqamah but this guy is a Saudi Citizen.

The citzenship works like this, you either have to
- Living in Arabia pre 1950
Or
- marry a Saudi woman
Or
- Be a GCC citizen (Oman I prefer its easier to get in that country)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Not that much they all live on Iqamah but this guy is a Saudi Citizen.

The citzenship works like this, you either have to
- Living in Arabia pre 1950
Or
- marry a Saudi woman
Or
- Be a GCC citizen (Oman I prefer its easier to get in that country)
My wife was born and raised there so i know how these sand treat people. Were you born there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending