A community based “nonprofit” organization called KA JOOG accumulates $millions but I’m afraid ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
this organization led by dubious characters think they can getaway with misappropriation of that money awarded to them by philanthropist.

One thing about the American justice system is that once they get wind of your corruption they don’t immediately swoop down on you. They let you commit more damning crimes while they do undercover stings on you.

I’m afraid these guys think they are being unnoticed but watch how the raid happens anytime soon.

It is believed that they’ve received $3 million dollars from different sources ranching from the Homeland security , FBI to Minnesota’s top philanthropist.

I secretly penetrated the heads of the organization and these guys are flaunting their new found wealth.

I assure you that no one gets away with corruption in America unless you are a corporate chiefs.

(I don’t wanna hear @Reiko asking us to donate for the legal defense of her husband once he arrested. She currently is in Bali. You tell me how she could afford this)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If indeed they are using a philanthropy means to cheat people, walaahi they deserve death penalty. I know Somalis like all other pathetic Africans like corruption and self enrichment, but there is a red line u cannot cross. At the end of the day, u need to have morals

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If indeed they are using a philanthropy means to cheat people, walaahi they deserve death penalty. I know Somalis like all other pathetic Africans like corruption and self enrichment, but there is a red line u cannot cross. At the end of the day, u need to have morals

It’s run by a tight group of guys. Thus far they’ve managed to divide the goods satisfactorily amongst th without one of them having the great Somali trait of “ma anaad I dhaceysaa” whereby they snitch on the scam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s run by a tight group of guys. Thus far they’ve managed to divide the goods satisfactorily amongst th without one of them having the great Somali trait of “ma anaad I dhaceysaa” whereby they snitch on the scam.

RKelly your morals are corrupt yourself! loooooooool Here u r blaming whistle blowers are 'snitchs" and saying its ran by "tight bros" seriously waryaa??? lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
RKelly your morals are corrupt yourself! loooooooool Here u r blaming whistle blowers are 'snitchs" and saying its ran by "tight bros" seriously waryaa??? lol

My morals are corrupt to a certain extend..sexually corrupt yes

I don’t know what ka joog ever done for the community , never seen them host nothing. I looked up online it seems they turned down 500,000 grant because they didn’t like Trump.:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t know what ka joog ever done for the community , never seen them host nothing. I looked up online it seems they turned down 500,000 grant because they didn’t like Trump.:mjlol:

Wow. Seriously??? That money could have helped Somalia! I cant believe this hypocrisy lol
mjlol.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So since their a non profit organisation how much of the money they get in donations do they use for their own gain?

Its like somalis always play the victim card to get money

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Did they used to host plays back in the day? I know one of the guys who now left the group and he didn’t have a lot of nice things to say about the organization.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did they used to host plays back in the day? I know one of the guys who now left the group and he didn’t have a lot of nice things to say about the organization.

I have inside knowledge of what’s happening. They are writing off half false expenses. They’ll say “argagaxiso prevention program” and so they’ll collect kids from their own families and take them to a field trip that usually costs $800 but that they write off as $3k. Things like that.
On top of that they gave themselves exponential amount of salaries.
They also host kids for programs where they’ve striked a deal with restaurants where they order lunch for the kids. Each plate costing triple the price.

I secretly penetrated the heads of the organization and these guys are flaunting their new found wealth.

Do tell us more about this penetration.

Not surprised about Ka Joog though. They seen Somali hooyos protesting Amazon work conditions and pay, then turn around and forge a relationship with Bezos and Co. and have also accepted money from them

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do tell us more about this penetration.

Not surprised about Ka Joog though. They seen Somali hooyos protesting Amazon work conditions and pay, then turn around and forge a relationship with Bezos and Co. and have also accepted money from them

Are you kidding me! Ofc I know this.
They are eating up money from every corner you can imagine.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How many people run this organization? Do they flaunt there wealth? :cosbyhmm: How much is there salary?

They’ve accumulated over 2 million in grants from donors with a bleeding liberal hearts. Their staff consists of about 8 tight nit saaxibayaal

Trending