A Comedy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Therapist Doctor Basra Elmi Bodheri was in her office, expecting a usual uneventful day way a knock at her office became louder. It was her receptionist with a patient.

@Finesse is a new patient from London. "

Dr. Basra smiled warmly at the figure standing at her office door. She was not short, not tall, but slightly over weight with hefty healthy hips that can bear 10 children with no qualms. Dr. Basra suddenly had a glimpse of an idea as to maybe she can hook this new patient with one of her crazy patient @Grigori Rasputin who sleeps dreaming of a woman having his baby. @Finesse had really dark large glaring eyes. Terrorist style. She had a lovely rose red lips, ironically small lips, not proportionate to her large bone body. She wore a color fashionable silk red scarf over her oroma mid way nappy hair, verging on an afro. She had this large round earing that showed a sense of ethnic- style, slickness, and a sensitive soul.

"Do welcome, my dear, " Dr. Basra spoke, in a reassuring voice to welcome the timid shy creature into her aboard.

Upon sitting down, @Finesse began to observe the décor of the room, wonderfully starring at a painting on the wall of Maya Angelou. She was a fan, apparently. That immediately relaxed her. She exchange her likes of the late poet, and remarked to her new therapist a sense of taste.

"So, tell me why you are here my dear. How can i be of help" Dr. Basra asked with such caution, and uneasiness that a midwife will do when she is in the rural delivering a baby.

"I have not decided yet if you are going to be my therapist. But before i decide i need you to answer a few questions for me, in order for me to have confidence in YOU" @Finesse asked with great aqghlac and frankness.

"Absolutely. " Cried Dr. Basra, again with a smile of caution and unease.

"Are you a feminist? Do you believe rape exists? And lastly, what is your opinion on Men who give women sexual diseases?"

Dr Basra, was flummoxed. These were very heavy questions, and insights. Her mind was racing a million miles. She thought is this poor creature an abused ex wife of a Sheikh? Was she sexually violated in her youth? Or does she have HIV? In the midst of Basra nervously clicking her pencil on the table, fearing her client might have HIV, and is very bitter, or more precisely fearing she might jump and bite her and give her HIV, Dr Basra stood up and excused herself to the receptionist desk. She looked at the shook receptionist @Gambar a very short high tempered woman in her late 30s.

"Get this patient out of my office, i don't know how you are going to do it. DO IT! "

The receptionist looked at Dr. Basra in a stern mad look, and said

"Doc---she is my first cousin. Biaatch you is dead. Two against one. "

Dr Basra ran for her life taking the stairs and skipping the elevators!

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Who is that?
A flock of birds stay together:gunsmiley:
755452C5-7455-4284-A13F-3FBF6F9DD163.jpeg