A CALAMITY HAPPENED N MN! Somali wife arrests her newly hired Police officer, QUMAYO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How can she take that seriously. He knows she has a qabiil behind her. In the heat of the moment things are said. When you get me angry here I call you a dwarf but it doesn't mean that I have the power to make you taller. Do I ?
A police officer with a gun threatens you Ofcourse you're going to take it seriously!!! What's wrong with you?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A police officer with a gun threatens you Ofcourse you're going to take it seriously!!! What's wrong with you?

It's not any other officer!its her husband, the father of her 4 kids

Does MPLS need another trigger happy cop whose philosophy is shoot first, then ask questions later? The wife should replace him as a cop and let him face the music. Play him Nirvana's Suicide Samurai. He is solely responsible for his predicament.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hes an idiot he just destroyed his future as a cop who even says i would shoot you an get away with it?

And the wife is telling the truth Cause he just admitted to the cops that he brought it up in a discussion

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's not any other officer!its her husband, the father of her 4 kids

And the husband of her 4 kids just Said he gonna shoot her in the head and get away with it

Thats not a normal thing to say even if youre angry

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And the husband of her 4 kids just Said he gonna shoot her in the head and get away with it

Thats not a normal thing to say even if youre angry

We make mistakes sometimes but he is abnormal, I can't even defend the nigga

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He sounds like a trigger happy person

She has also blocked her chance to have lived a comfortable live with such a salary and perks as being a cop.

I'd say divorce is the way otherwise this guy would be miserable around her whenever they can't make ends meet. It's back to working at amazon for him.RIP!

Gibiin-Udug

@R.Kelly your hatred for women is showing, why are you blaming her when he threatened to take her life and said he would get away with it, what's wrong with you? Seriously? No sane person would go to this length of protecting a person who uttered those words to the mother of kids. Are you related to him? Same qabiil?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@R.Kelly your hatred for women is showing, why are you blaming her when he threatened to take her life and said he would get away with it, what's wrong with you? Seriously? No sane person would go to this length of protecting a person who uttered those words to the mother of kids. Are you related to him? Same qabiil?
Your avatar perfectly embodies your attitude :pachah1::trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

Your avatar perfectly embodies your attitude :pachah1::trumpsmirk:
These are my true feelings .

When it comes to Menace and Ashy Abdis on SSpot

At first

giphy.gif

After couple of minutes arguing with them

giphy.gif

Realizing they ain't shit.

giphy.gif

Overrall attitude

tenor.gif

Or

rihanna-tongue-out-e1420123669351.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

We cannot behave like a SJW

She literally derailed the brother. He made a mistake adeer

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What a stupid country that a man was charged based on a statement. You can't prove a threat so why even charge him? And do you guys buy that he said "he'd get away with it"? Why would a guy who knows the law say something so morbidly retarded? Shouldn't it be 'innocent until proven guilty' and not 'let's charge him and see if it sticks'? Unbelievable.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
http://m.startribune.com/newly-swor...threatening-his-wife/439079063/?section=local

A matter that could've been handled by the elders of the tribe was given to the authorities by this wicked woman. This is a crime against the Somali men. This man now has lost his life's dream and his livelihood.

Sadly, tomorrow, she wants him back as usual like all Somali chicks do. They like to handicap us and then apologize.

Their emotions gets out of control and destroys someone's life only for her to regret soon after.
I don't believe that he said he'd get away with murdering his wife. Who thinks that? The guy presumably knows the law. Something is fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.