A CALAMITY HAPPENED N MN! Somali wife arrests her newly hired Police officer, QUMAYO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
http://m.startribune.com/newly-swor...threatening-his-wife/439079063/?section=local

A matter that could've been handled by the elders of the tribe was given to the authorities by this wicked woman. This is a crime against the Somali men. This man now has lost his life's dream and his livelihood.

Sadly, tomorrow, she wants him back as usual like all Somali chicks do. They like to handicap us and then apologize.

Their emotions gets out of control and destroys someone's life only for her to regret soon after.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
What's the matter? It's a true thread not a bait one.
Your titles make me chuckle. Only a mad man would use the word Calamity. IMG_6297.PNGIMG_6297.PNG

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Honestly he truly underestimated yer so yes. Mac sonkor, shouldn't say that when gun crime has been on the rise.

You are celebrating the demise of the career of a fellow Somali brother. A young man who already imagined making $60k and achieving prestige amongst his fellow Somalis. Dam you! Dam you!:camby:

You are celebrating the demise of the career of a fellow Somali brother. A young man who already imagined making $60k and achieving prestige amongst his fellow Somalis. Dam you! Dam you!:camby:

No, that's just the unfortunate part. You commit a crime of domestic verbal abuse, you pay the price. Simple.

Don't paint Somali women with the same lick of paint. Not all of us hate Somali men. That's just plain disrespectful :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No, that's just the unfortunate part. You commit a crime of domestic verbal abuse, you pay the price. Simple.

Don't paint Somali women with the same lick of paint. Not all of us hate Somali men. That's just plain disrespectful :bell:

Prove that you don't hate Somali men by coming into my luuq and giving me your number. PROVE IT!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How is she a qumayo when he threatened to shoot her in the head? You sexist pig.

How can she take that seriously. He knows she has a qabiil behind her. In the heat of the moment things are said. When you get me angry here I call you a dwarf but it doesn't mean that I have the power to make you taller. Do I ?

Status
Not open for further replies.